Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will stand my ground, till you break my legs, :dance:

Im not saying it will,im saying 50/50

Standing your ground was when you said without and doubt:
It is soft opening at 6 tonight....By the way

Now stopped standing your ground as soon as you switched to 50/50. Now when 6 rolls around and no one goes in you can say "Oh well they were close,but they decided not to. But I was still right!"

You did say it will, and only backtracked on that when we called BS

Your, right, tonight IS within a week
And i saw your chat on twitter about me

Look I know we've spent 6 months now debating if HE could open without DA. During phase 1 there was a lot of talk if Hogsmeade could open without FJ. Can we please learn the lesson of that, it’s all or none. DA is clearly not ready just look at the Dragon. It’s close but not ready.

Softs are going to happen soon, but today is not the day. All these false rumors do is cause people to drive down there and waste their time. And worse they cause some people to yell at the poor events people in the yellow shirts because “I read online you were going to open at 6, why are you not open! You ruined my day!” (Yes it happens, sadly quite often when these kinds of rumors spread online)

But I guess we'll all wait around until 6 to see the barricades not move.

We shall see, when the skeptical, see's the Hogwarts Express boarding Passengers
According to close acquaintances of mine

Team members at Hogwarts Express have been told by their Team Leaders specifically that there will be no soft opening today. They've been doing technical stuff to the train all day...

559421ipursZ5hkYOc7.gif

I'm going to let this be your warning. You better hope it opens at 6pm....

Status
Not open for further replies.