Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 344 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point i think, i got this page about 160+ more viewers than a hour ago.
Boy i must be entertaining
I am drawing a crowd :spongebob: :lol: :pop:

- - - Updated - - -

to_all_the_people_who_cannot_wait_for_the_iron_man_3_premiere_i_guess_you_will_just_have_to-31240.gif

At this point i think, i got this page about 160+ more viewers than a hour ago.
Boy i must be entertaining
I am drawing a crowd :spongebob: :lol: :pop:

Probably draw a better crowd under your other username from another website. [FONT=arial,verdana][FONT=arial,verdana][FONT=arial,verdana][SIZE=-1]Jman12355, right?[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Probably draw a better crowd under your other username from another website. [FONT=arial,verdana][FONT=arial,verdana][FONT=arial,verdana][SIZE=-1]Jman12355, right?[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Dont recall, this is the only site is use for universal info. And thanks for calling me a nincompoop on twitter :furious:

I wondered what the acting childish was all about. And it turns out his profile says it all. Age 13-17

Don't ban the poor guy- he was probably just repeating something he heard from someone. You can't blame him for wanting to try to call the first softs. Doesn't mean we have to listen to him. I think most people who really follow this stuff wouldn't drive over there unless it was coming from somebody with a more solid reputation.

Reactions: OrlandoParks
Don't ban the poor guy- he was probably just repeating something he heard from someone. You can't blame him for wanting to try to call the first softs. Doesn't mean we have to listen to him. I think most people who really follow this stuff wouldn't drive over there unless it was coming from somebody with a more solid reputation.

I just booked a flight!

I know what they were going for with the "SALE" signs, but I don't think it works in this setting

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I was afraid with the charming storybook street lights replacing the modern ones that we'd be getting an overly romanticized version of London. These wordoc signs make it all the more raw and real. It looks like a muggle's last minute attempt to bring in sales.

Well for one, it spread from here to a lot of other sources who tweeted it out. And I actually know people did head out to the park for 6 because of this.

For two, it's more about him being a "nincompoop" on here. And I can blame in for wanting to be first when his info is 100% wrong. I can say softs tomorrow at 4pm, but I'm not going to because there won't be softs then.

Lastly, as I read it he accepted that challenge, so that's kind on him if he gets banned.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I was afraid with the charming storybook street lights replacing the modern ones that we'd be getting an overly romanticized version of London. These wordoc signs make it all the more raw and real. It looks like a muggle's last minute attempt to bring in sales.

The issue I have is that it's the Dino-Rama effect: spending more money on making it look cheap than it would take to actually do it cheap or do something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.