Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Official Mobile App

Thanks! Unfortunately I now find out it is not compatible with my phone, need to get a newer phone one day lol

The downfall of Android. Such bad fragmentation.

android-graph-june-kitkat-540x334.png

Downloaded for android.No wait times unless in park?
Anyone try it in park yet?

It works in the park

The app looks wonderful! A great addition by NBCUniversal Media! The ride waits have not worked for me outside of the park. Have yet to try them inside them!

I downloaded it today :thumbs:

That's good. I see the ramped up Xfinity WiFi as a great feature for the guests overseas in addition to locals. I don't see why y'all wouldn't also get access to the App. I wonder if it was just waiting on approval or if there was another reason like the privacy laws.

Does anyone know how to get the wait times to show? I've been messing with it all day and haven't figured it out. It definitely knows where I am since the routes work.

Side note xfinity WiFi has been pretty bad.

Does anyone know how to get the wait times to show? I've been messing with it all day and haven't figured it out. It definitely knows where I am since the routes work.

Side note xfinity WiFi has been pretty bad.

I think you have to be on park.