Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky from Inside The Magic posted:

"Oh. My. God. [HASHTAG]#DiagonAlley[/HASHTAG]. Best theme park area ever. EVER. Bar raised 10000x. There are. No. Words. I am blown away. @UniversalORL"

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone posting all the blow-by-blow Tweets and photos and videos from Diagon Alley tonight. This is so much more fun than sitting in a pub and watching people kick a ball around on the television screen (which is what it seems everyone else I know is doing tonight)

Ditto.

Half the reason I want a Phase III is because of this, right here. So happy I stumbled across this site way back when. You guys rule.

On that note, Celestina Warbeck!!!

[video=youtube;ND1rJBVS9Eo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND1rJBVS9Eo[/video]

From @Sims:

"SO, Gringotts: it’s tamer a thrill ride than Diagon Alley, but NEXT LEVEL high tech. Very impressive and fun."
"I had a “yaaaas” moment during the Gringotts bank ride when Bellatrix and Voldemort appear. They are wicked together and mess stuff up."

From @Screamscape (I don't believe they made it through the whole ride):

"Amazing ride experience, unique and unexpected movement and effects"

Aaand we have the first on-ride selfie. From ScreamScape:

e6glps

"All smiles! Love Gringotts!"

Ditto.

Half the reason I want a Phase III is because of this, right here. So happy I stumbled across this site way back when. You guys rule.

On that note, Celestina Warbeck!!!

[video=youtube;ND1rJBVS9Eo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND1rJBVS9Eo[/video]

I love this! I just had the biggest nerd freak out, this right here is the best part, they keep making it that much more immersive with performers like that - totally wicked!

@TheSnitchSeeker is saying Gringotts has closed down for the night. Hopefully those who did get to ride it will go more in-depth in, like, the next five seconds.

Impatient? Me? Nah.

--

Aww yeah. From @themeparkwriter:

BqdevGhCEAAAC6T.jpg:large

@TheSnitchSeeker is saying Gringotts has closed down for the night. Hopefully those who did get to ride it will go more in-depth in, like, the next five seconds.

Impatient? Me? Nah.

TheSnitchSeeker isn't actually in the park and judging by a couple of tweeters, it seems like many people are still waiting in line/entering the queue. We may still get some more rides in tonight. :lol:

Super excited to see the Single Riders queue though.

- - - Updated - - -

From @Skubersky:

"Rode Gringotts 2x, E stopped in finale on 1st ride in finale. Thank you Kuka arm! ;-)"

TheSnitchSeeker isn't actually in the park and judging by a couple of tweeters, it seems like many people are still waiting in line/entering the queue. We may still get some more rides in tonight. :lol:

Haha awesome, thanks for the heads up! I can't keep track of anything anymore.

Also, skubersky just mentioned a kuka arm on twitter. What does that mean. Either I'm missing a joke or there are kuka arms involved.

Ricky Brigante is the first to tweet about the elevator portion of the Gringotts queue:

"The elevators down to the Escape from Gringotts vaults are one heck of a ride. Hydrolators amped up! [HASHTAG]#DiagonAlley[/HASHTAG] pic.twitter.com/SvxB8parM4"

From @skubersky:

"Gringotts was very good, not perfect. Video in Transformers is sharper & zero animatronics on ride. Need to process, but I like FJ better."

Status
Not open for further replies.