Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gringotts was very good, not perfect. Video in Transformers is sharper & zero animatronics on ride. Need to process, but I like FJ better." - skubersky

Well, that's different.

Well, all-in-all it was a fun webcast night! However, I'm praying the issues with Gringotts can be resolved. Hoping the issues are "normal" considering the groundbreaking technology and NOT something more ominous like the opening delays/issues Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket experienced repotedly due to faulty anti-rollback devices.

From @Skubersky:

"Gringotts is pretty mild coaster-size, only 1 smallish drop at start. The spinning took me by surprise though."

This should put to rest all those out there that call Universal half day parks. Between Diagon, Hogwarts, Gringotts and all of the shows & entertainers in Carkitt Market & London it will take the better part of a day just to do this expansion.

From @AdventuresByDad:

"Waiting to board the [HASHTAG]#HogwartsExpress[/HASHTAG] and Hedwig is on the platform "

BqdgwlgCYAAtGTu.jpg

"Heading back to London on the [HASHTAG]#HogwartsExpress[/HASHTAG]. Wow, this is an amazing attraction!"

BqdjxryCQAAoWF5.jpg

Diagon Alley walkthrough courtesy of InsidetheMagic:

[video=youtube;XNGaaZisQ40]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNGaaZisQ40&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Okay now I know you're trolling. Disney Sea, I could see but that's an entire park, but come on - Carsland? It's a desert with mountains, big whoop - HP has been and will continue to be much more of a standard than Cars Land ever thought of being...

Well... is just a village with magic touch-ups and a dragon. Cars Land IMO is more impressive thematically

Diagon Alley walkthrough courtesy of InsidetheMagic:

[video=youtube;XNGaaZisQ40]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNGaaZisQ40&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Maybe you can shed some light, but it doesn't look very spacious. Very tight in comparison to Hogsmeade. Is this the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.