Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 394 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can shed some light, but it doesn't look very spacious. Very tight in comparison to Hogsmeade. Is this the case?

Unfortunately, I'm the wrong person to ask for this. Sorry! I'm sure someone else can help you out though, especially once people start getting back from the preview.

Maybe you can shed some light, but it doesn't look very spacious. Very tight in comparison to Hogsmeade. Is this the case?

Yes - I believe Teebin shared blueprints showing exactly how tight the spaces would be, it's partially an effect of the space available and partially an authenticity gimmick...

Holy crap the Hogwarts Express is amazing. It really is the future. It's all so real. The window works really well and the effects outside the cabin door makes it all really come to life.

Gringotts is a lot of fun and has more thrill than you'd expect. The drop in the beginning is fun. I rode it with no stops so I really got to experience it fully. The sets really are massive and blend with the 3D. And it has really high def 4K projectors. The involvement of Voldi makes it a much stronger story.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
That's how I pretty much expected the dementors scene to look, hopefully there is actual temperature change with the scene to make it feel spookier.

Status
Not open for further replies.