Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like the clown house will be a original concept. I say jack is back but that's just me

From what I have heard, it is going to be a factory where clowns are made. I expect a Jack cameo (although, he could be running the factory).

Hope it will have lot of mirrors as well, would be cool!

Mirrors with black lights!!! What could be better?

- - - Updated - - -

From what I have heard, it is going to be a factory where clowns are made. I expect a Jack cameo (although, he could be running the factory).

That sounds really interesting and I'd love to see that happen. I hope they do some sort of mirror trick to make it look like there are a billion clowns in one room. Jack would fit perfectly into this. Couldn't even imagine his clown army. Also hope there is a scare zone attached

From what I've heard, definitely expect a Jack cameo (though it may not be from a live actor - they still have that mannequin from last year.)

We could be getting a look 'inside' the lantern as a preview of what is to come at 25??

No, my thinking more runs like this: the Jack we knew is banished to the lantern, but a new Jack has been made by this clown factory.
This seems to be the perfect way to explain what happened to Jack after the lantern. With the clown factory, it seems like the perfect plot device to bring him back as a copy of the Jack we knew. He could either be the clown that starts an uprising at the factory, a cameo clown within the factory itself, or the final product of the mechanisms we see operating within the factory. All would work and still keep continuity.

From what I've heard, definitely expect a Jack cameo (though it may not be from a live actor - they still have that mannequin from last year.)

I just don't see Jack's presence in this house being the mannequin. There wasn't this much hype about having him as a still figure in Cabin. I think with all of the expectation that has been building up over having Jack in this year's clown house,just placing the same mannequin in there would be a huge disappointment. I'd almost rather him not be alluded to at all.

No, my thinking more runs like this: the Jack we knew is banished to the lantern, but a new Jack has been made by this clown factory.
This seems to be the perfect way to explain what happened to Jack after the lantern. With the clown factory, it seems like the perfect plot device to bring him back as a copy of the Jack we knew. He could either be the clown that starts an uprising at the factory, a cameo clown within the factory itself, or the final product of the mechanisms we see operating within the factory. All would work and still keep continuity.
That's an amazing idea actually. I say right now is the perfect time for jack to escape the lantern so then he could rule 25 (kinda like a prequel) I hope jack is apart of this house and isn't just a cameo. That would be a real waste

That's an amazing idea actually. I say right now is the perfect time for jack to escape the lantern so then he could rule 25 (kinda like a prequel) I hope jack is apart of this house and isn't just a cameo. That would be a real waste

Even if he is just a cameo, it means he has been made and he could take over the factory after his resurrection and recreate all his old playmates for the 25th anniversary. There, now everyone is out of the lantern and it need never be referenced again.

Since the house is in Disaster. Could be as simple as Jack to appear in the video as well on the audio of the house too. I'm guessing this will be our comedy house this year.

Guys... I hate to be the one to say this, as I love HHN lore, but... you're thinking about this too hard. There just isn't a lot of thought put into connecting years or characters over the years. Stuff gets retconned all the time. It was never clear what happened with FEAR and the lantern (seriously, it was never really clarified). No one's banished to the lantern. There aren't going to be any Jack clones.

I could be wrong. But unless Jack the Clown is the icon for the entire event (and from what I've heard do not expect that), he will not headline the house. He will have an appearance, either as a mannequin or possibly, if we're lucky, an actor in a mask.

Guys... I hate to be the one to say this, as I love HHN lore, but... you're thinking about this too hard. There just isn't a lot of thought put into connecting years or characters over the years. Stuff gets retconned all the time. It was never clear what happened with FEAR and the lantern (seriously, it was never really clarified). No one's banished to the lantern. There aren't going to be any Jack clones.

I could be wrong. But unless Jack the Clown is the icon for the entire event (and from what I've heard do not expect that), he will not headline the house. He will have an appearance, either as a mannequin or possibly, if we're lucky, an actor in a mask.

I am aware he will (probably) not be headlining the house, I just like the possibilities him even appearing in it opens up. In all honesty, it is just fun speculation on how they could retcon the whole thing if they chose to do so for HHN25 by dropping a quick reference in this year and making a more full on backstory next year.
There is a rumor going around that he may not have ANY presence in this house, so I am aware all of this is conjecture.
And after the whole unresolved Fear lantern thing, I find this much more fun to think about.

FEAR took all the icons into the lantern with him and whilst doing that unleashed the Walking Dead by accident...embarrassed for the last three years he has decided to let Jack out of the lantern to fix his PR...pretty easy story line to follow

Reactions: Octobers Fade