Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am going to ask this again, does the single riders line give you the same experience as the regular line? As in, Weasley's office, the elevator, etc.?

As far as I have heard, you don't see any of the queue.

EDIT: Sorry, you got to it before me JungleSkip and MagicRobot. :bang:

I am going to ask this again, does the single riders line give you the same experience as the regular line? As in, Weasley's office, the elevator, etc.?

You go straight from the marble lobby (where you see some goblins from the side) to picking up your 3D glasses just after the elevator. You see a portrait giving the saftey spiel, and the corridor is very well themed, but no photo op or office.

Posted by Spirit.

Spirited UNI Update of the Day:

OK, I'll probably get slaughtered in the Twitverse for saying this, but some information has come to me regarding Potter 2.0 and Gringotts in particular. I can't go into detail about much, just know that this is VERY well sourced.

Here are some facts:

Gringotts COULD start cycling with real live guests just mere hours from now. The key word is could as that is the plan and COULD happen if all comes together.

Gringotts likely SHOULD not be doing so for another month or so because, frankly and despite everything else you will hear (including breathless reviews if any fanbois get on it tonight and it doesn't breakdown) it just isn't ready to go, just like it wasn't ready for the media preview.

Realistically, this summer is going to be a very tough one for Potter fans because Gringotts' issues haven't been fully resolved and this is going to lead to much reduced capacity, over what the ride is capable of -- and will be down the line, and (likely) frequent downtime on the attraction.

Again, none of the above is opinion. It is fact. It is sourced.

Gringotts is going to be a great ride. But it likely is going to take several months to get this up to speed and to full capacity and not have stoppages during the day.

Hopefully, this isn't lost in all that talk about chicken (and I am getting hungry myself!)

Anyone else heard anything along these lines???

It wouldn't surprise me, obviously there have been issues. I'm sure Universal didn't plan to open it in the busiest time of the summer with limited softs

^ Just sounds like more specificity to stuff I hear and stuff a few others here hear. I will enjoy hearing the full details of the failures and why they occurred some day in the future.

Posted by Spirit.

Anyone else heard anything along these lines???

He's correct in aspects and backs what I've heard. Spirit does like to take opinion and state it as fact, so his opinion it needs months more I don't agree with, and we probably have the same source. I said in another thread the main issue is the with vehicle check in to the main ride system. Can't go too much more into that till later.

Package people in line are being told that Gringotts will not be open....eek...cue the pitch forks! :lol: