Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Diagon Alley Soft Opening Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything aired on NBC is going to get poor ratings unless it is professional football. Also, summer ratings are abysmal. I wouldn't look into these ratings at all.

Hogwarts Express has soft opened at both sides to those with park-to-park tickets. No word on Gringotts or Diagon Alley being soft opened later.

Hogwarts Express has soft opened at both sides to those with park-to-park tickets. No word on Gringotts or Diagon Alley being soft opened later.

I always thought HE would open first. I am surprised they waited this long. Seems WB is a real pain with this stuff.

Just rode from London. In line for return trip! They say no Diagon access on the other side.

Have heard that lots of pain has been taken to get WB to allow HE without Gringotts. This is a recent update since last week.

Enjoy guys, totally jealous from here in Cleveland. :wave:

I did a round trip on the Hogwarts Express tonight. I agree, it's not a ride. It is a themed experience. From the second you enter King's Cross station you are transported to the world of Harry Potter. They nailed this attraction.

Damn, I'm gonna have to try and get there tomorrow morning before work to try HE. I'll be PISSED if it isn't open tomorrow lol.

I got in line around 9:40 and it was a posted 15 on the London side and I ended up reaching Hogsmeade at 10:02 so it wasn't too long of a wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.