New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when Wet'n'Wild was the nice park and Water Mania was the ghetto park

Haha me too! Water Mania was the first Waterpark I visited in Florida, and my grandfather took me telling me I'd love it. Ironically, I hated it, and after visiting the park everyone told us we should have gone to Wet N Wild or Typhoon Lagoon instead. That place was a dump in comparison. Of course, I'm glad I went, seeing as how that was my one and only visit to Water Mania.

Interesting. I was speculating something myself. Came up with some of your ideas as well. Can't wait to see Universals actual plans.

nqxoxy.jpg
[/IMG]

Well for the Royal Pacific Expansion I wasn't too far off. Wonder how that affects the Water park.

Well for the Royal Pacific Expansion I wasn't too far off. Wonder how that affects the Water park.

Shouldn't, except for putting more guests for it right across the street.

Would it actually be feasible/possible to extent the waterway to cut across the 5th hotel plot all the way to the water park?

It might be possibly...but VERY awkward, and would affect the I-4 exit/entrance there. So I have doubts it would happen.

And so, I would judge that the big picture has been approved 80-100%! Now we proceed to the big model... in a most uncommon location... look for papered windows where you wouldn't expect them, but where it makes the most sense. Employees, please toss me a Mona Lisa smile when you notice.

HHN is eating up most of the soundstages afterall...

And so, I would judge that the big picture has been approved 80-100%! Now we proceed to the big model... in a most uncommon location... look for papered windows where you wouldn't expect them, but where it makes the most sense. Employees, please toss me a Mona Lisa smile when you notice.

All of these riddles... oh boy :lol:

Employee lot??

And so, I would judge that the big picture has been approved 80-100%!

Interested to see if you mean just the water park when you say "the big picture". If not and it's more, it would jive with the whispers I've heard.

*EDIT: I had terrible wording in this post and fixed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.