Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

Judging by the pictures of Carkitt entirely filled with Gringotts queue, I'd say 150 is on the optimistic side :lol:

^ the line is basically wrapped all inside, plus around the outside markets and down diagon alley! It's bad lol... Some team embers when we left were like "wow? It didn't break down yet?"

^ Yup. Thought so!

It's gone down twice so far but literally about one minute each time, then reset and carried on. It seems to be coping pretty well so far.

LOL AT 300 MINUTES. No thanks. I'm sure the "extended outdoor queue" is already filled up.

- - - Updated - - -

where is everyone seeing the pictures?

The outdoor queue if filled up under the covered portion now. Just starting to go out into the uncovered parts. The problem is funnel in people from dragon into the bank. Such a mess out there. The line is going slowly but surely. How long is the line once you get back inside the bank?

Here's something we've not seen before... single riders queue:

BsBfp78CYAAIMTz.jpg:large

So rather than push for high capacity, seems they've opted to lower capacity and ensure fewer breakdowns.... Interesting.

Hotel guests with their extra hour should go straight to Gringotts, don't do anything else just ride that before the lines get insane or it goes down.

I've seen lots of "amazing", "insane", "unbelievable" ect today. I simply can't wait any longer for this!

Since the ride is officially open and not in technical rehearsal, I would think they will let people get in line up to 10 pm. Have Gringotts TMs been told they may be there until 2 - 3 am tomorrow morning?