Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't want to get rid of Ritual or Charlie :( I LOVE vampires and would fully support having vampire-themed houses as often as possible. But I'd much rather have another original house than two vampire IPs this year....It just seems unnecessary. Obviously the decision has been made, but even if the rights to FDTD were thrown in to their laps, I don't know why the decision would be made to use it for this year's lineup. Other than TWD its the one thing crushing my HHN excitement.

Ok that makes sense, what is getting scrapped for FDTD?

We are going to have to Altar the Ritual.

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot believe you are still getting this wrong. Remove the question marks. Add another set of pointed teeth. 5/3.

Didn't I yell, scream four weeks ago, FIVE/THREE!!!

Yes you did scream at me, I just keep hearing conflicting things (which is frickin' frustrating). As of a few days ago, I was told 4/4 again. At this point, I just want announcements.

If the Ritual is Altared, that makes sense. It's in 22 which would be a perfect place to put FDTD. The permit for 22 isn't out yet so it appears construction hasn't started so it could be still changed. It seems like it's the on again off again on again house this year regardless so who knows if it's coming or not at this point.

If the Ritual is Altared, that makes sense. It's in 22 which would be a perfect place to put FDTD. The permit for 22 isn't out yet so it appears construction hasn't started so it could be still changed. It seems like it's the on again off again on again house this year regardless so who knows if it's coming or not at this point.

Yeah, the permit thing, Teebin, and the fact that there was a Crow in every house last year lead me to believe that Ritual is the one on the chopping block. The inside sources keep flip flopping on what is happening, so I am giving up trying to follow which is going to be there at this point. The way I figure it, we have it down to one or the other and both are fine in my book.
If I made you angry, Teebin, I apologize. I was not trying to say that you were wrong, I was just giving what little information I had to the people who were asking. At this point I am more inclined to believe you as you have not Altared (see what I did there?) your opinion in weeks and all my other sources keep changing their responses.

I am not angry at all, just goofy exasperated. :wave:

I understand. Thank you for your patience.

Honestly, at this point I am more interested in how they plan on running the queues for the houses this year since we are now using SS25, have dropped SS21, and the evidence of the fustercluck that we called house lines last year. Granted, it is going to be a while until we have that answer, but that is what most intrigues me about this year.

I am also looking forward to seeing cast times and SA codenames (especially for the SZs).

A picture was sent out on Snapchat along with a message that something is coming. The picture is blurred out (of course) but looks like it could easily be Myers. I wouldn't be surprised if the house announcement was tonight.

I cannot believe you are still getting this wrong. Remove the question marks. Add another set of pointed teeth. 5/3.

Didn't I yell, scream four weeks ago, FIVE/THREE!!!

Nightingale's?
Nightingale.jpg

Its also two different types of vamps though...one is a very regal / midevil type...the other is a down and dirty I wanna party and drink blood.

Just can't see two vampire houses at the event. That's like making the streets nothing but zombies.....

With Dusk I would see that coming next year. Seeing that season 2 starts next October. Dracula Untold makes so much sense for many reasons.

Are their any properties we share with Hollywood besides WD, Purge and maybe Dracula?

Purge won't be returning to Hollywood. Murdy has promised that the only repeat this year is Walking Dead.

I'm really not at all enthused about the idea of a Dracula Untold maze, but I'm really excited about FDTD.

Purge won't be returning to Hollywood. Murdy has promised that the only repeat this year is Walking Dead.

I'm really not at all enthused about the idea of a Dracula Untold maze, but I'm really excited about FDTD.

Technically Murdy said none of the Maze I.Ps have ever been at the event before in any shape or form. He never said anything about returning scarezones.

Just can't see two vampire houses at the event. That's like making the streets nothing but zombies.....

With Dusk I would see that coming next year. Seeing that season 2 starts next October. Dracula Untold makes so much sense for many reasons.

Are their any properties we share with Hollywood besides WD, Purge and maybe Dracula?

i am not really that excited about two vampire houses either. Seems like Uni is going for overkill with HHN now

Technically Murdy said none of the Maze I.Ps have ever been at the event before in any shape or form. He never said anything about returning scarezones.

I must have misunderstood. I'd actually be really excited if they brought back the Purge. It was probably the one thing that I was saddest about missing last year.