Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That map is almost too real, they did an amazing job. I'd expect the scrambler and gyrospere for this new expansion. You never know they could actually get jimmy fallon for it. He already does the tram tour and he was just here recently...

Where did that map come from? Is it a promo for the new movie or something?
It's apparently "leaked" from the set of the new Jurassic world

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I saw a video a while back of a show that was essentially that, but I think it was at the Japanese park... I'll try to find it at some point if no one else does...

I know what your talking about but I forget what it was called. It was pretty spectacular

I have to say that seeing that map this morning ramped my excitement level for JW right back up to 11! It is a seriously cool promo, and I love the look of all the stuff in the park and all the attractions they have going on. If we see half of that stuff in the film, I'll be super pleased! If this film turns out right it'll go right up and rank among my favourite recent films, because I love Jurassic Park so much and to see a modern extension of it which lives up to the feel of the old one would make me so happy.

Now, scrap this JP expansion nonsense. The map of the third gate has just been revealed :lol:

Okay, so it's not a Universal Studios area or attraction, it's a separate educational thing. Still an amazing idea - it's called the Jurassic Park Institute Tour. Here's a link to a video about it. I'm not sure how liscencing would work but if Universal Orlando could bring something like this to the parks, maybe with a Jurassic World overlay, it would be amazing!

http://youtu.be/hv5eami9WRY

Arch near Toon Lagoon looks like it might be coming down.

Kongstruction has everything to do with it. The area will be reconfigured for the Kong entrance and the transition area between JP and Kong.

I suspect we'll see the arch return. There was talk on here about simply pushing it further into JP past where Kong will be going. It wouldn't be JP without the arch! Interesting that they're taking it down so quickly though. I figured it would go down next year as they get into the later stretch of Kongstruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.