Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

I watched the movie form of FDTD this weekend. I know it is not the series, but it was noted that season 1 follows the plot from the movie. The movie was fun, campy and very Tarantino (even if he was not in the movie, you would be able to spot it was his work from the beginning). I am curious as to how they are going to make this into an entire maze. Aside from T1++y twister, what else could they use in this? Even the bar scenes only had 2-3 rooms total. So I am guessing that is why the are doing the series. I just didnt see enough material in the movie to make a maze from it.

was it good or not good?

It was a fairly good house actually. Really dark, really good and very old school HHN with more traditional scares instead of noise triggered scares. But the sets were incredible and the female vamps in there too :thumbs:

I watched the movie form of FDTD this weekend. I know it is not the series, but it was noted that season 1 follows the plot from the movie. The movie was fun, campy and very Tarantino (even if he was not in the movie, you would be able to spot it was his work from the beginning). I am curious as to how they are going to make this into an entire maze. Aside from T1++y twister, what else could they use in this? Even the bar scenes only had 2-3 rooms total. So I am guessing that is why the are doing the series. I just didnt see enough material in the movie to make a maze from it.

I had the same thoughts. Evil Dead had that issue last year, IMO. Most of the movie took place within that living room. The house visited it two or 3 times. It was done well. But I'm not sure how it can work for FDTD. Seems like the entire movie takes place in the main bar area. I guess we'll see.

The series will be added to Netflix next month.

I bet on the Universal Music Plaza. Their will be trailers for Walking Dead season 5, From Dusk till dawn and Dracula Untold.

There's been a lot of moving around this year. I still think we may see Dracula but I'm sure if we do they will announce it soon.

Dracula Untold would make 3 houses... all forced upon creative by marketing. [HASHTAG]#welp[/HASHTAG]

The @UniversalORL account was teasing another announcement soon. It didn't specify maze so I personally think it'll be the Purge scarezone to go with the film's release on Friday.

Dracula Untold would make 3 houses... all forced upon creative by marketing. #welp

I haven't gotten the impression that A&D is unhappy with all three houses... so calling it forced might be a bit much. Only one of these caused a bit of embarrassment and frustration that I am aware of.