Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

sad%20homer8.jpg

I saw Purge: Anarchy today (much better than the first BTW), and it would be absolutely perfect as a scarezone. They even can recycle the ice cream truck and fit it in rather nicely with the new movie too.

Based on Uni tweet, Safe to say were getting an announcement this week. Hopefully the two everyone has been waiting on....

lol....yeah I was thinking those as well.

As for Reveal week...haha we are still far from that. About 3-4 weeks I predict.

I haven't been paying attention, what have they announced for houses so far?

Walking Dead Round III, From Dusk Till Dawn (TV show). Halloween (with official imagery) was leaked by an affiliated website that is running some sort of sweepstakes.

Aaaah... well one of the houses you are all looking forward to will have lots of pipe. I believe A&D required as much pvc pipe as was required to plumb Diagon for this house. Hint: some of you have already guessed it. :blank:

Aaaah... well one of the houses you are all looking forward to will have lots of pipe. I believe A&D required as much pvc pipe as was required to plumb Diagon for this house. Hint: some of you have already guessed it. :blank:

Alien vs. Predator...?

I also think based on the colors being used in the Disaster house (allegedly Clown Factory) that it will be a 3-D house. However, I havent seen them for myself and it is possible that the bright coloring is coincidental/unrelated to 3-D. Just my guess.

Someone insinuated a few pages back that 3D wouldn't work in the disaster queue. Is there anything preventing it from being 3D or is it completely possible and I'm just thinking about it to hard?

Someone insinuated a few pages back that 3D wouldn't work in the disaster queue. Is there anything preventing it from being 3D or is it completely possible and I'm just thinking about it to hard?

I'd guess that the first hour or so of the event it wouldn't work as well due to the sunlight that comes in. Don't think that'd necessarily detract them from doing it, though.

hmmm, first time in a while without a 3D house. Would have made sense with this house but o well. I guess A&D is starting to move in a new direction but I bet if Halloween-3(D) would have been out. It would have been a different story.

with Pipes, things may not always seem as we thought. Could be Aliens or Avp. Seeing as it may start off on the ship and then we travel to the frozen underground temple.

Last edited:
Thanks for answering guys. I'm guessing it'll be a little bit like HR then? Tons of colors but not 3D. Same queue so I wouldn't be surprised. Very strange that there won't be a 3D house this year

I'd guess that the first hour or so of the event it wouldn't work as well due to the sunlight that comes in. Don't think that'd necessarily detract them from doing it, though.

Oh that does make sense...the light would probably mess up any 3-D effect.

- - - Updated - - -

with Pipes, things may not always seem as we thought. Could be Aliens or Avp. Seeing as it may start off on the ship and then we travel to the frozen underground temple.

I've been told not to expect Alien/Aliens...AVP specifically. Apparently there's an issue getting the rights to Alien on its own but not AVP since its a separately-owned IP.

....ehhh I'll take it, the glorified vision of an aliens house seems too ambitious anyways. Hopefully there will be puppets in this house and hopefully it won't have too much predator. I will be disappointed though if we don't have a chest burster live actor effect somewhere