King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not big on the whole Tour Guide thing, either. Too many variables. I hate the idea that a TM can directly affect the ride experience. Sure, its great when you get a good one, but it can really blow when you get one who is sub-par, hard to understand, having a bad day, trying to be too clever, just isn't into it, etc.

The problem is Universal paying near entry-level wages and expecting amazing actors. The talent is just not there at that compensation level.

I'm sure you never saw a T2 show and thought the actors phoned it in. It's because they are getting paid quadruple what a JAWS spieler was.

EMV's...that stands for Enhanced Motion Vehicle, no? Which means the car isnt just a GMR moving theatre-style vehicle, but a roving simulator a la Indiana Jones, right? If this is the case, I an extremely excited.

I thought it was planned as actual vehicles to be driven through the path, as a cost saving and reliability measure. EMV would be better, no doubt. As for the tour guide I'm good either way. With a live guide, you'll at least be guaranteed variety. Of course this means some guides will suck, but the good ones will really stand out. :kingkong:

I wouldn't be surprised if they have steel up by September or October. What do you guys think?

I took a long look from the tower of Camp Jurassic 2 days ago, and in my opinion I think we could see vertical construction within 30 days. Please note thats NOT inside info or fact just merely my assumption based on the site in its present form.

Legendary just announced a Skull Island movie will be coming out November 4, 2016. Think that they delayed it so it'll be closer to the reboot?

Oh god yes!!! Possibly you never know. Could be a legendary park project aswell. Also you never know, if skull island is a massive hit they could easily take down toon lagoon and retheme the water rides and area to skull island with kong being the big ride at the end of the road

Legendary just announced a Skull Island movie will be coming out November 4, 2016. Think that they delayed it so it'll be closer to the reboot?

How often do these movies actually get released on time nowadays? If they delay a year for the movie which ends up getting pushed back another year, theyve just lost a year of revenue.

Yeah if this thing was getting pushed back to 2016 then it makes more sense with a new movie coming out. But still...the film is Nov 2016 (if it isn't delayed.) Will it open in the summer before that, later with the film or what?

Still hoping for 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.