Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
With express last night pretty much all the waits were very short. The only one that was long was FDTD, and what is the deal with that queue?

If they don't increase capacity, they're going to have to raise prices, or a combination of both. I'd expect the prices to go up first. I don't understand why they don't just cap attendance like Disney does for Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

I don't mean to say "I told you so" with the whole crowds vs. price vs. capacity, but...

Really nice to hear the ops aren't being intrusive. One of my biggest issues with HHN recently.

I have an unrelated question for those who know. Will there be another press day where they'll be allowed to film in the houses? It would be a gigantic shame if universal didn't allow documentation for the houses this year because they're fantastic

I have an unrelated question for those who know. Will there be another press day where they'll be allowed to film in the houses? It would be a gigantic shame if universal didn't allow documentation for the houses this year because they're fantastic

The only thing I've heard related to this was that InsideTheMagic was allowed to film 2 houses of their choosing (ended up being Halloween & AVP):

Halloween: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9MHg0B8Heg
AVP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqRRKo5L_Y

If they don't increase capacity, they're going to have to raise prices, or a combination of both. I'd expect the prices to go up first. I don't understand why they don't just cap attendance like Disney does for Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Providing that the tent by Kidzone can still be used, I have a feeling we're going to see 9 houses unless they do another mega house or use IOA too.

With express last night pretty much all the waits were very short. The only one that was long was FDTD, and what is the deal with that queue?

Cabin in the Woods was always really long as well, I guess since it is the first house people see, they go into it right away? cabin in the woods was so long I could only do it a couple of times

The only thing I've heard related to this was that InsideTheMagic was allowed to film 2 houses of their choosing (ended up being Halloween & AVP):

Halloween: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9MHg0B8Heg
AVP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqRRKo5L_Y

I'm not sure how this happened. I was explicitly told during our media tour on opening night that we could take still shots in the houses but no video or flash... AFAIK media is not getting any lights on tours this year.

If you do stay and scream at Finnegan's, what time do they let you out and what will be the first house to open?
Planning to do this Thursday so that I can do FDTD and Walking Dead first.

I'm not sure how this happened. I was explicitly told during our media tour on opening night that we could take still shots in the houses but no video or flash... AFAIK media is not getting any lights on tours this year.

We were told they allowed us to film in 2 houses with no external light as long as we didn't put up the entire house in the finished product.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I have a quick question, My boyfriend and i are planning on going to HHN this year and it will be our first time and he was wondering if bill and ted play on certain days or is it an all the time thing :)

If you do stay and scream at Finnegan's, what time do they let you out and what will be the first house to open?
Planning to do this Thursday so that I can do FDTD and Walking Dead first.

Saturday they let us out around 5:45, walked us to Dracula, Then AvP opened at 6:00pm..

Where is the mapping projector for the Halloween house? Can any of you get a photograph of it to post here?

It's just the same projector scaffolding they have been using for awhile now. It sits back about 100 feet from the house next to the queue. I'll take a pic next time I'm there unless someone already has one.