Sapphire Falls Resort | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Sapphire Falls Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah where's that Hypercoaster he said was coming to JP? Point being people including myself make mistakes. This budget cut nonsense is exactly that, nonsense...
I haven't heard anything about budgets, but I have heard that they didn't hit projections. But it wasn't because people didn't show up, but simply because of the rocky launch. They opened 19 days late. And didn't announce when it would be open until 2.5 weeks before opening. The fumbled launch hurt in the end.

Yeah where's that Hypercoaster he said was coming to JP? Point being people including myself make mistakes. This budget cut nonsense is exactly that, nonsense...

Actually, sometimes we get it right and the wigbigs change strategy, timeframe, yada yada... for all I know, the theme of Roanoke CC will be an angry donkey named bert and the focal point of the water park will be the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio.

....For the most part though, all the building aesthetics are themed to New Jersey beach resorts....
ted_himym.jpg

New Jersey? I no longer want to go.

So CBBR is themed after a resort that is tropical themed...I do know that when I was at either pool or on the lazy river, the music and the scenery felt very (tropical) islandish.

I actually like the second concept with the white and blues...just seems more subtle to me as CBBR has enough color.

I live in FL but still love the tropical theme. I do like the cohesiveness that is shaping up for this section of the property.

I'm so excited for this resort. Royal Pacific is my favorite resort on property, literally.. my home away from home. This looks to be a companion resort, kinda like Wilderness Lodge is to Animal Kingdom Lodge. Both totally different themes but a similar execution in layout.

Loews never disappoints. Universal hardly disappoints. This should be stellar.

I think that the first rendition looks more Mediterranean than Caribbean, but I do prefer it to the second more blue rendition. Although the blue one does fit with the name, Sapphire Falls. I have never been to the Caribbean, but picture it more colorful and bright than either of those renditions.

Definitely, though, I would love to stay at SF someday.