Poseidon's Fury may be closing very soon | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Poseidon's Fury may be closing very soon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You guys know how hard it is for them to get tourists to fill the seats properly. I think it would break the flow of the show too much.

You guys know how hard it is for them to get tourists to fill the seats properly. I think it would break the flow of the show too much.

That is very true too :lol:

I guess I just think the attraction needs some work as someone stated before. The fact you need to be on your feet the entire time and nothing is very revolutionary anymore makes the attraction one of those "oh look at the facade!...yeah we can miss that one". I personally don't hate it, but I'm not devastated on a visit if I miss it when I go.

I compare this to a longer version of Twister...but without Paxton. So where's the fun in that!

Agreed. Another of Poseidons problems is the gumpy tourists ignoring the ops people and not making room for people behind them. Totally screws up timing of moving from one scene to the next. Adding seats would just slow everything down even more.

Agreed. Another of Poseidons problems is the gumpy tourists ignoring the ops people and not making room for people behind them. Totally screws up timing of moving from one scene to the next. Adding seats would just slow everything down even more.

Gosh I hate people some times. Especially when you know they speak English, but they just have this "oh that doesn't apply to me because I'm on vacation" attitude. Or when they are getting agitated at how long it is taking, but obviously it is their fault everyone's time is being wasted. Hello, you are at a theme park where everyone is there to have fun, not just you. :mad:

I've had some thoughts on a revamp I'd like to see for Posiedons.

1. New Talent. Not the Taylors, they're great. I mean better well-known actors. Imagine Sir Ian McKellan as Posiedons, and maybe Kevin Spacey as Lord Darkenon.

Boy, imagine if they could get someone like Jeremy Irons to play Poseidon! ;-)

Boy, imagine if they could get someone like Jeremy Irons to play Poseidon! ;-)

I-See-What-You-Did-There-Fry1.jpg