Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

I'm not rushing, so far I've put in 5-6 hours. I'm just at a weird juxtaposition where I want to soak in all the details and enjoy the game, while still finishing it at a time where I can start to enter the discussion on the whole experience.

I know what you mean. :lol: On my second run through the game, I'm taking my time and enjoying everything.

I just finished The Last of Us (which took me 18 hours by the way) and I think I'm a little bit depressed now. THANKS, NAUGHTY DOG!

But for real, if you have a PS3 PLAY THIS GAME! It has terrific acting and believable characters. And the gameplay is a near-perfect blend of survival horror, action, and stealth. Sneaking past the clickers is one of the most tense moments I've ever experienced in a game.

Last edited:
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 hd remix. By far, the best hd remake I have played. I just finished chain of memories. I hated that game when it first came out but this time around, I really enjoyed it.
The final fight with Marluxia was amazing, imo.

I highly recommend it. It's a great value for just $40.00.

I just finished Knack and started AC4. Knack was a lot of fun and I enjoyed a whole lot more than I thought I would. It reminded me of the old school platformers like Crash and Spyro. Not a coincidence since the mind behind Knack, Mark Cerny, was also behind Crash and Spyro. The game could have been polished a bit more, but it wasn't because it was rushed to make it a launch title for the ps4. Cerny and his producer both admitted it. I'm looking forward to see whatever he and his team decides to next.

I too FINALLY picked up the Last of Us. I kept putting it off last year awaiting a price drop and unexpectedly got a PS4 in November.

Such an amazing game. I'm only about a 1/3 of the way through and it's already one of the most amazing gaming experiences I've had in quite some time. It absolutely feels like I'm playing a movie.

It's like Walking Dead. But not crappy.

Drew I was thinking the same thing about last of us. I told my wife so far Last of Us has been better than any Walking Dead episode from the last few seasons. I hope to never finish it and if I do soon I will replay at different difficulties and try to find everything. If anyone with ps4 wants to add me my screen name is vanshak

Played the original Diablo, one of the best games ever. How is the third installment?

I am playing darksiders II (wii u) at the moment, loving it (I know, not exactly current, but I rarely play current games lol)

Now also playing Alien Isolation, Sunset Overdrive, Fantasia, and EVOLvE alpha. All pretty solid games Alien is legitimately scary but unfortunately a little marred with bugs, some of them game breaking (waiting to play through more until the next patch comes out), Sunset is a very fun cross between jetset and bullet storm, Fantasia is probably the best kinect game I've ever played does a very good job of expanding on the ideas of Fantasia in a video game medium, and EVOLvE is very reminiscent of L4D but more tactical.