New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is exciting. Going to fun watching this go up! Thank to everyone that keeps this board alive. For us that dont live in the area or have inside knowledge, it great to see all the photos and info shared here!

Wow great find. So we are looking at "13 resort amenities"? Is that code word for rides?

That is pretty close to correct generally speaking. Of course, some of those counted as one includes multiple runs, so it is closer to 30 individual unique attractions.

I am really happy to see that 200' number holding. I was told that Woodbury was adamant about this height, and yet, a year ago it was unclear if it would be greenlit.

Reading between the lines, I don't see any of the recently rumored cuts to this project.

That is pretty close to correct generally speaking. Of course, some of those counted as one includes multiple runs, so it is closer to 30 individual unique attractions.

I am really happy to see that 200' number holding. I was told that Woodbury was adamant about this height, and yet, a year ago it was unclear if it would be greenlit.

Reading between the lines, I don't see any of the recently rumored cuts to this project.

Will a 200' structure/attraction be the tallest thing in the resort?

That 200 ft. number has me excited. Assuming it's going to house a water slide of some kind, I'm curious about the slide's actual height/drop. Currently the tallest is Verrückt at Schlitterbahn Kansas City. Having a record-breaker in Orlando would be cool.

I'm not looking for record breakers. I'm more interested to see those patents in use for the changing water slide but it would be cool if they had the worlds longest water slide

I believe it includes the two rivers and wave area but not counting inlet or toddler areas. How one counts these things is dicey and subject to misinterpretation.

So that number would not include other facilities such as restaurant, changing room etc?

In any case, really hoping that there will be a slide that drops you from 200 ft, preferably a proslide superloop, first you drop down 100 ft, then go in the helix, would be an amazing experience!

There will be two rivers? That is cool, hopefully it will be like in aquatica, one fast and one slow.

So that number would not include other facilities such as restaurant, changing room etc?

I don't believe it includes bathrooms or restaurants etc.

In any case, really hoping that there will be a slide that drops you from 200 ft, preferably a proslide superloop, first you drop down 100 ft, then go in the helix, would be an amazing experience!

I don't see anything approaching the full 200.

There will be two rivers? That is cool, hopefully it will be like in aquatica, one fast and one slow.

Yep, I have alluded to that previously, and, unless things have changed, both will include parts inside the volcano.

2 Rivers inside the volcano is the thing I'm excited about most. I am not good at figuring out hints so its good to see this finally come out in clear language.:lol:

Wow, that is exciting. Going to fun watching this go up! Thank to everyone that keeps this board alive. For us that dont live in the area or have inside knowledge, it great to see all the photos and info shared here!

P.S I Live right across CBBR in the Subdivision of Toscana so the Street I Live on gives me Great views of the Construction currently going on right now

Status
Not open for further replies.