Where are the BttF Ride Vehicles? | Inside Universal Forums

Where are the BttF Ride Vehicles?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you're referring to the DeLorean and the BTTF III train they spent some time next to Stage 44, then moved to Central Park. Doc Brown does meet and greets there. As for the ride vehicles, I'm sure they're the same, just stripped of the DeLorean theming and refitted with Krustyland theming. The other props were probably mothballed or sold to private collectors.

probably in a pile of trash. http://www.byyourcommand.net/cylongallery/displayimage.php?album=161&pid=2778#top_display_media

- - - Updated - - -

If you're referring to the DeLorean and the BTTF III train they spent some time next to Stage 44, then moved to Central Park. Doc Brown does meet and greets there. As for the ride vehicles, I'm sure they're the same, just stripped of the DeLorean theming and refitted with Krustyland theming. The other props were probably mothballed or sold to private collectors.

nope, new vehicles.

Very depressing. Just sitting out in the open like that? What I wouldn't do to be able to just buy one of those just to preserve it.

The ride vehicle shells were tossed. The ride vehicles themselves are right where they've always been (although upgraded a little)

Wow, thanks guys. I really miss BTTF so much, it was the only reason I went to Universal. I live near Orlando and I used to buy a annual pass but once BTTF was closed, it was like a huge part of my childhood was crushed. I never went back to Universal Orlando again after that. but at least I have great memories of the ride. it was really the best. I still remember the smell of the inside of the BTTF ride, it was that mechanical hydraulic type scent.. ah, I miss that ride.

I know it's not the same but you do know the full ride and queue videos are on the blu Ray of BTTF III?

I believe it's on part III even if you buy that on its own but I'm not 100% sure. But it is definitely on the boxed set version of 3.