New DCL experiences coming to the Disney Dream | Inside Universal Forums

New DCL experiences coming to the Disney Dream

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

DisneyDweller

V.I.P. Member
Jul 21, 2014
Orlando, Florida
Sooo what does everyone think of the new DCL experiences on the Dream? I think the new spaces look awesome! definitely a good choice to include Star Wars and Vanellope's sweet treats looks incredibly well detailed as well. I'm really interested to see how the Disney Infinity room will turn out too. And of course, Satellite falls will be a great adult themed addition to the Dream. :whoo:

Attachments

• Vanellope’s Sweets & Treats.jpg
    Vanellope’s Sweets & Treats.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Starwars room DCL.jpg
    Starwars room DCL.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 19
I would only look forward to Satellite Falls, which sounds like something they have on the NCL Getaway which I loved.

Sooo what does everyone think of the new DCL experiences on the Dream? I think the new spaces look awesome! defiantly a good choice to include Star Wars and Vanellope's sweet treats looks incredibly well detailed as well. I'm really interested to see how the Disney Infinity room will turn out too. And of course, Satellite falls will be a great adult themed addition to the Dream. :whoo:

What does DCL stand for?

Also:

defiant
adjective de·fi·ant \-ənt\
: refusing to obey something or someone : full of defiance

I think featuring Star Wars is a very smart move by DCL. Hugely popular franchise, and this is also a peak moment in the fandom, with the hype of the new movie coming out!