MSHI Expansion? | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are they really kicking around the idea or re-tracking the Hulk? Id have to imagine that would be a pretty large and lengthy under taking. If not, are new trains going to help smooth the ride out that much.

I would think they will close it in early September and try to have it reopen for December. Much of the track stuff will be prefabbed for install.

That fast huh? Well if it is open by then, great. If not, no biggie for me. Assuming it is staying Hulk then? At least for now?

It would be cool if they replaced the meteor crash site with a Sword in the Stone style photo op, but with Thor's hammer. Every so often, someone would be "worthy" and they'd be able to hold it for a moment as lights flash simulating lighting and magic and you would then hear the "you are worthy speech."

It would be cool if they replaced the meteor crash site with a Sword in the Stone style photo op, but with Thor's hammer. Every so often, someone would be "worthy" and they'd be able to hold it for a moment as lights flash simulating lighting and magic and you would then hear the "you are worthy speech."

That would be really brilliant! I wonder if Marvel would allow it. It would be most fun to see the burly muscle dads give it a try and fail.

Are they just replacing some of the track for hulk of the entire ride track? If its the latter, wouldn't we be seeing track being fabricated at the plant in Ohio for it?

I don't want to give too much away, but depending on when in December you have a chance. Then after that the people in 2016 will be out of luck for a while.

#Hype
I'll be there from December 11th to the 18th. I've ridden Hulk a number of times. So my vacation won't be ruined if it isn't open. Things happen. Refurbs and refreshes are needed. I'm looking forward to more Marvel!

So when we talk about "track replacement" is it just new track or could it change the path the coaster goes/be used to fit different RVs?