The Hat Coming Down | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

The Hat Coming Down

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't think the imagineers are running out of ideas, they are just not given enough to work with or any creative freedom nowadays. By the looks of it I honestly can't see them building an original, non IP attraction anytime in the future and that's heartbreaking to me. If Disney gave that kind of freedom out could you imagine how amazing the parks would be now? Disney would rule!!!!

This thread deserves a name change... (No more "May Be" required.) Now, moving on!

Last time I was at DHS, the construction walls were still up, so I haven't gotten the full experience of the hat removal yet. I'm looking forward to attending Star Wars Weekends and checking out how this looks with the temp stage there. Although, honestly, I'm more looking forward to a completely unobstructed view of the theater, if that ever comes... I fear they might continue to have event after event that will keep the stage there.