Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

Because I hate the show and have never found it amusing.

Something about getting made fun every year of under the guise of "they're making fun of everyone so don't be offended" that really irks me.

Insight for all of you on this year:

Last year, right after HHN 24, a certain review and limited vote for the top houses of all previous years was printed out in multiples and handed out (by a certain celeb of the event) to all of the HHN vision team within Art and Design. They felt that it was very important feedback to consider and therefore wanted all present to take it seriously for HHN 25.

So, the still waters of OU run deep, and trust me, they too, came to know it to be true.

Awesome

Awesome news to hear that the HHN staff looked at that list to get some feedback, really quite unbelievable and luckily the fine gents running the mad house did a pretty good job with it.

It wouldn't be HHN without B&T, and I would be super upset if it ever left. In my mind, HHN and B&T are inseparable and paired at the hip.

Saying HHN is so crowded and horrible is much like calling the MK crowded and horrible. It is quite simple as to why both are wildly crowded and I worry that some of you don't like the obvious answer. Ones only argument is "ain't going" which is a legitimate call.
Yankee Yogi Berra quote, It's so crowded, nobody goes there anymore......

Last edited:
Because I hate the show and have never found it amusing.

Something about getting made fun every year of under the guise of "they're making fun of everyone so don't be offended" that really irks me.

You're implying that you yourself are being made fun of. What marginalized group are you referring to, if you don't mind me asking?

Bill & Ted's comedy is usually pretty pedestrian (read: bad) but it can at least be fun to sit through once or twice. I prefer the music medleys at the end at this point, myself.

I just hope and pray that B&T doesn't come back. Ever.

Personal feelings about the show aside, why wouldn't you want the one show that consistently eats up around 1,000 guests for at least an hour, keeping them off the streets and out of house queues, 5 - 7 times a night to return?

I wish they could finally crack the code again and come up with a second show with B&T's popularity. Next to raising prices dramatically, would be the best thing for crowds.

Personal feelings about the show aside, why wouldn't you want the one show that consistently eats up around 1,000 guests for at least an hour, keeping them off the streets and out of house queues, 5 - 7 times a night to return?

I wish they could finally crack the code again and come up with a second show with B&T's popularity. Next to raising prices dramatically, would be the best thing for crowds.

Like a Jack show?...

Yeah. Can't bank on tradition because that's really the only thing that keeps Bill & Ted possible. Magic shows are always duds. Rocky Horror has been slipping for years. Methinks an icon show - whatever is plastered all over the marketing - is the only thing that'll draw general public crowds.

Yeah. Can't bank on tradition because that's really the only thing that keeps Bill & Ted possible. Magic shows are always duds. Rocky Horror has been slipping for years. Methinks an icon show - whatever is plastered all over the marketing - is the only thing that'll draw general public crowds.

Well it sounds like we're getting that this year, so hopefully it works out

I find it comical that a single day (no discount) HHN ticket is actually more money than a FFP+ pass. The varying degree in value there is astounding.

Then again, you're a newb and deserve it if you actually pay full price for HHN. :lol:

So... Where is the 9th house going to be this year, Shrek's Theater, MIB's extended queue, a 3rd sprung tent, or someplace else?

JDW is saying MIB's extended queue is the new location while OI said a few weeks ago it'll be in a soundstage. The tent seems to be off the table.