Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think you all are really underestimating the amount of work that would go into literally completely taking everything out of a shrek theater for a haunted house. The letterman argument is kinda invalid since these seats are way more technological and can't just simply be taken out. That and you have to add lighting, sounds and a ton of other things to make it work. It's one thing to put something in a queue, it's a whole other process to take an entire attraction, remove everything in it and build a house, that's full on construction right there

So I'm guessing Body Collectors will be in a soundstage and Psychoscareapy in Disaster?

Considering the rumors that Psychoscareapy is the 3D house, I would say Body Collectors is in Disaster and PS is a Soundstage. I don't see them putting a 3D house in Disaster due to it's outdoor-ish location. That and BC's in Disaster does give the opportunity to give them chainsaws.

I think you all are really underestimating the amount of work that would go into literally completely taking everything out of a shrek theater for a haunted house. The letterman argument is kinda invalid since these seats are way more technological and can't just simply be taken out. That and you have to add lighting, sounds and a ton of other things to make it work. It's one thing to put something in a queue, it's a whole other process to take an entire attraction, remove everything in it and build a house, that's full on construction right there

Sounds like a good project for the construction team

Luckily they have blueprints and a plan that makes all of this super organized

Other then the seats. There is not much to remove. Trust as soon as summer season ends. They will be on it quickly. We've seen bad soundstage houses so most of the time. The housing has little to do with a he overall effect. I'm confused on the house list changing.

Why would a 2nd live show mean anything? They've had at least 2 live shows for pretty much the whole run of the event.

It says that you're from New Orleans, have you taken the drive to the 13th Gate haunted attraction in Baton Rouge? I've read good reviews regarding that place.

I meant more in that you'd have a second show with a full cast, lighting and possibly pyro, not just a shadow cast like RHPS was. I would barely call RHPS a show.

13th Gate is great. I went there last year for the first time. It's incredibly detailed and has some great scares.

Other then the seats. There is not much to remove. Trust as soon as summer season ends. They will be on it quickly. We've seen bad soundstage houses so most of the time. The housing has little to do with a he overall effect. I'm confused on the house list changing.

Well this one is a specific case, the building is built as a theater so because of the seating, the floor is at a bit of a tilt. We've seen soundstage houses, we've just never gutted an entire attraction for a month long house

To add to this it alot easier to demo a set then make one. Also the seats move during the attraction as well.

Well this one is a specific case, the building is built as a theater so because of the seating, the floor is at a bit of a tilt. We've seen soundstage houses, we've just never gutted an entire attraction for a month long house

Really? I was told the floors are completely level with no slope at all..

A theater needs to have somewhat of a slope or nobody could ever see past each other. I'll admit if I'm wrong but I think gutting an entire attraction for HHN is pretty damn ridiculous

They honestly could have all the chairs out in a couple of days...maybe even hours...then it is just capping the floors...a week maybe

The show lighting and other elements are all way too high to be a problem

A theater needs to have somewhat of a slope or nobody could ever see past each other. I'll admit if I'm wrong but I think gutting an entire attraction for HHN is pretty damn ridiculous

Isn't the screen for shrek kind of higher than you would normally think a screen would be. I remember it bothering my neck last time i did it years ago. That would compensate for the flat seating.

I'm not even sure if I've been in the Shrek 4d theater, but if I have, it's been a while and I more than likely wasn't seated in the 2nd theater. However, looking at the promotional materials on it, there is definitely a slant. The real life images I've seen also show a slant to the seating. However, the angle doesn't look anything like what a normal theater style seating would have. The slanting looks fairly minor, or maybe even an optical illusion. Maybe Hollywood did it right and added the slant?

Supposedly the theater is roughly 10,000 square feet. Honestly though, I'm having a hard time believing that it really is that large. Are both theaters exactly the same? Anyone know roughly how many rows deep the seating goes?

Last edited:

Again, I think your overthinking how much work will need to be going into this location. Who even says that whatever is going to be in there for Horror Nights needs to have all the seats removed and cover up of the stage? The only things that I can think of that are Shrek related that would be left over is the fairy that flies into the TV at the end.

If I'm wrong and they need a major demolition of the stage area, Zombie-C is right. I believe that the construction crew can get it done in time after the summer crowds leave.

Really? I was told the floors are completely level with no slope at all..

The floors are level for crying out loud. It's just a forced perspective because of the screen being up on a stage.

So now that we've had a few announcements, and in light of the new supposed location of Scream, I thought it was time for a new map.

HHN%2025%20Speculation%20Map_2.png

Did i miss something? Are these all the confirmed houses??