Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that housing that is really close?!

Not a lot of fun for the lifeguards. Getting someone out of the water when they are having a seizure is not the easiest thing to do.

So, with Wet 'n Wild closing Dec 31. 2106, would it be wise to assume that Universal would be looking at very latest an opening for Spring (Easter-ish) 2017?

If Volcano Bay is as good as they say it will be, I'd easily drop $60 on entry there.
Hopefully an annual pass to the park wouldn't cost more than about $100 though.

Wow I am guessing they are planting trees to diffuse the noise?

I would imagine I-4 will drown out a lot.....they're probably people who are not too bothered by noise if they purchased so close to the busy interstate. Also knowing Universal land is just across the road, they must have realised that it was always likely something could be built there.

I would imagine I-4 will drown out a lot.....they're probably people who are not too bothered by noise if they purchased so close to the busy interstate. Also knowing Universal land is just across the road, they must have realised that it was always likely something could be built there.
Good point, I didn't think about the I-4, thats never bothered my myself when staying on I-Drive overlooking the I-4

I'm very confused why is universal Orlando calling volcano bay its third park officially? I thought the third gate is a whole other seperate plan for UO. Explain to me please what's going on its pretty hard to figure out. Is universal just going to buy up more and more land for a third theme park?

I'm very confused why is universal Orlando calling volcano bay its third park officially? I thought the third gate is a whole other seperate plan for UO. Explain to me please what's going on its pretty hard to figure out. Is universal just going to buy up more and more land for a third theme park?

It is a marketing and hype ploy. It is all a bunch of foolishness. It will be a grand great water park, and that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.