New Parking Garage | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

New Parking Garage

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They really need another garage or two back there. It's not like they don't have the space in that surface lot.

So you believe the VB employees will park in the UOR employee parking lot? I would think it might be easier to park them in guest parking garage and truck them down on the buses.

As far as I know there are employees parking in the guest lots on busy days still. They don't have enough parking for them.

As far as I know there are employees parking in the guest lots on busy days still. They don't have enough parking for them.

There are certain departments that park in the main parking garage.... this has nothing to do with overcrowding in the employee parking garage/lot. I've never once seen both the employee garage/lot completely filled.

Reactions: Teebin
There are certain departments that park in the main parking garage.... this has nothing to do with overcrowding in the employee parking garage/lot. I've never once seen both the employee garage/lot completely filled.

Good to know. I had been led to believe from people on twitter/FB that the employee parking situation was much worse than that

Good to know. I had been led to believe from people on twitter/FB that the employee parking situation was much worse than that

There may be times employees have to park in the back of the lot, but, again, I've never heard anyone say they couldn't get a spot at all.

The only time the parking garage has ever been full is during Grad Bash days when the lower parking lot is closed off for school bus parking. The third floor is never more than half full usually and the top floor is closed off for most of the year. There is no employee parking shortage at all!

The parking shortage used to happen before the employee garage was built. They would make employees park down the street in a dirt lot and would bus them in.

Citywalk employees have always parked in the guest garages.