Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 82 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Someone else said a couple pages ago that the original Run was based off The Running Man and there were spandex costumes in that.

Not quite, it's a good theory but you gotta' think a little deeper of the connection between Run and Spandex.

Being one who's worn a spandex zentai/morphsuit for a haunt before, the connection is actually really simple. One thing you don't want to have in that kind of suit is a tear or rip...also known as a "RUN".

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
By this time last year we had TWD, FDTD, Purge, and Face Off announced. I imagine everything will be announced by the end of August, so they can't do one announcement per week. There has to be one next week.

^ I saw the tweet in question, and I wouldn't exactly call that "reporting". After all it's coming from an account which just popped up today and all they're doing is pretty much spouting what we all already know. Crimson Peak is not coming to Orlando.

Yeah I wasn't thinking it was true since it was not on any rumored lists at all. Plus it looks like none of the official sites (this one included :)) have reported anything about it. I actually just got back from vacation and thought there would be at least one new announcement. Seriously dragging this out.

Not to be that guy, but to be that guy. There is no reason we shouldn't be getting weekly updates. They did it for years with less event content.

Yeah, I feel like they need to either A) go back to the old days where there were "clue" based updates until mid to end of August where they just reveal everything, or B) do weekly updates. This random crap just upsets everyone.

If it is a contracting problem why not announce some of the original stuff inbetween these IPs? There are tons of ways around this, I wished they'd take advantage of a couple