Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I did some more nosing around in the records searches and nothing of note was to be found. I'll keep checking periodically over the next few weeks as sometimes things are slow to process through (some documents from the 23rd were still listed as in progress and incomplete), so something could appear.

We have discussed this to death already. Unless Universal can get the major blvd extension project cancelled and the current major blvd removed, that entire area is worthless to them for a new park. It only has merit for a few fringe hotels.
Its just a smaller grill area . I worked in IOA and had to cover a shift in Toon Lagoon, they have one there behind tge old Circus stadium

How long has Robert Niles lived in Florida? Do people see him at WDW and UOR all the time?
All this time I thought he lived in California.
Niles lives in California, somewhere around LA. He worked at WDW when he was in college (Northwestern?). I don't think he makes it out to Florida very often.

Ugh. That video just encompasses why UOR is my favorite place on Earth, with Disneyland a close second.

Hey guys!!! Have been checking up on the threads every day "as usual" and loving what I hear. About a month ago I was so lost in regards to what direction to take in order to persue my dreams of one day working for Universal and building the lands/attractions we all love and are so passionate about. Great advice from teebin and everyone else helped me come to a decision that I want to major in architectural engineering! I am posting for two reasons. One is to thank everyone who helped me when I needed advice, and the second is to ask if any of you have any other advice for me before I start my long journey that hopefully one day will land me a job at universal. I know questions like this are really off topic and annoying, but all of your responses really do help. It truely is my dream and passion to one day create and build for a company that I honestky love with all my heart. I appreciate any responses and seriously everyone thank you for all the advice thus far!!!!

Last edited:
Viacom's stock crashed over the past few weeks....could Comcast buy them out and unite Universal and Nick together again plus allow them to now own the rights to Star Trek

Last edited:
Great advice from teebin and everyone else helped me come to a decision that I want to major in architectural engineering!

You all will enjoy this tidbit. One (if not the) high mucks of Engineering at Universal enjoys a major privilege/secret in one of the upcoming major attractions. It will put a smile on your faces if/when you find out what it is. So cool...

You all will enjoy this tidbit. One (if not the) high mucks of Engineering at Universal enjoys a major privilege/secret in one of the upcoming major attractions. It will put a smile on your faces if/when you find out what it is. So cool...

Like an homage to engineering (aka Kong's breath smelling like a sweaty engineer after 3rd shift)? Or something even cooler?! Like a secret room just for the head hanchos of engineering.

Status
Not open for further replies.