Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It really varies, but I think that should be a good week. I have actually seen times where the express line was longer than the regular line.

Obviously we don't have hands on the official full lineup, but I'll just try to hit the mazes in a row (going solo) as I can imagine express lines getting longer later. I probably will find a maze to do standby quickly that I'll want to do a second time.

Bill and Ted really is the only other must for me.

Obviously we don't have hands on the official full lineup, but I'll just try to hit the mazes in a row (going solo) as I can imagine express lines getting longer later. I probably will find a maze to do standby quickly that I'll want to do a second time.

Bill and Ted really is the only other must for me.
Haha, Bill & Ted is my only must. Many nights though especially around that date and due to Stay & Scream I was able to get in as many as 4 houses before the first B&T show with no wait at all.

Haha, Bill & Ted is my only must. Many nights though especially around that date and due to Stay & Scream I was able to get in as many as 4 houses before the first B&T show with no wait at all.

Ok, how do you do stay and scream? I wasn't given the option with my vacation package but I do want to add it.

Ok, how do you do stay and scream? I wasn't given the option with my vacation package but I do want to add it.
You just need to be in the park prior to the event start (day admission required) there are holding areas were you wait once the park closes then they open them up and you get into the houses first.

Reactions: ynnoj and Ryan
You just need to be in the park prior to the event start (day admission required) there are holding areas were you wait once the park closes then they open them up and you get into the houses first.

Perfect! I'll definitely do that! How long do you have to wait in the holding areas?

About the longest we have waited is 30 mins around that time (27th). But most of the time it has been less than that at least for us.

You'd think this week, but for now this is just another generic tease.
I think someone said that when they filmed the part there with Jack that Jack wasn't the only character filmed at that time. It is interesting that they are teasing the hallway again without anyone in it.

Over on a another board, People are getting e-mails from Finnagans saying they are cancelling reservations from 3:00 -5:00 on HHN dates. I can't see them not being used for stay&scream, or is it going to be 1st come 1st serve.

Reactions: SeventyOne
That seems strange. 3:00 is a little early for stay & scream. Perhaps they just don't want people taking the earlier reservations because it's all they can get and then just waiting it out at their table?

Reactions: SeventyOne
That seems strange. 3:00 is a little early for stay & scream. Perhaps they just don't want people taking the earlier reservations because it's all they can get and then just waiting it out at their table?
Probably to ensure that people using tables there are actually eating and spending money. People making reservations for Finnegans this early are obviously HHN savvy and know its value as a place to just sit and wait. Walk-ups are more likely to be actual dinner guests and more likely to spend money.