NBC Sports Grill Brew | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

NBC Sports Grill Brew

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just posted by @MagicCityMayhem:
CNf5SBkXAAErqhd.jpg

It sort of bugs me that the lights don't seem even, but other than that, looking good.

Reactions: Hockeyman55
That's the big question, but I'm not holding my breath on it being open by the end of September. Still have to do all the kitchen staff training and the like
You'd think they'd have wanted it open for HHN. Everyone entering HAS to pass by it in order to get to the Studios. Prime business lost if it's not open.

I just saw on another forum that someone heard that they were going to attempt to open this Saturday. Although the person seems to be a trusted source, he/she seems skeptical.

I just saw on another forum that someone heard that they were going to attempt to open this Saturday. Although the person seems to be a trusted source, he/she seems skeptical.

I've heard mixed opening days. I've heard as early as next week or even its delayed into Oct. I know they've been pushing hard to have this open for HHN

I'm surprised the Indy bar at DTD is opening sooner than this, since this was basically a retrofit. Hopefully they can start some previews this weekend.

Meant to say when I left Universal on Friday there was a pile of people with NBC logos on uniform and carrying large NBC Sports Grill folders coming out of the park.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Went by this for the first time in awhile the other day. The first thing I noticed was the absolutely HUGE horizontal screen at the top of the building. This thing is going to be incredibly bright and draw a ton of attention as people leave the park.

Reactions: Mad Dog