Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

I am going to knock A&D so hard this year for doing the same thing over and over. Why don't we call it Howl O Ween Horror Nights. I think MTV Scream would have been very good. How many have seen it? If not I have left a little video at the bottom. I am just tired of the same IPS over and over. First we had TWD returning over and over, Now it seems that The Purge will be doing the same. When is it enough! I know people will disagree but that's the great part to living in America (Freedom Of Speech) **Mic Drop**

I am going to knock A&D so hard this year for doing the same thing over and over. Why don't we call it Howl O Ween Horror Nights. I think MTV Scream would have been very good. How many have seen it? If not I have left a little video at the bottom. I am just tired of the same IPS over and over. First we had TWD returning over and over, Now it seems that The Purge will be doing the same. When is it enough! I know people will disagree but that's the great part to living in America (Freedom Of Speech) **Mic Drop**

**Pics Up Mic**
U..Um, hello **Tap Tap** **Feedback Sound**

I don't think the Purge will be returning over and over again, I think it was successful last year and will be given a house this year...it reminds me of Saws and Steam..started as a zone and became a house..I wouldn't worry too much about it..

Walking Dead is a strange phenomenon that will probably never happen again, Universal is riding the train..Once WD wanes in popularity it will go away..At the same time though, the house is completely original and different every year..

I've watched the Scream TV series it's okay, but I would not be happy to see it in HHN. If it's true that HHN refused to go that route than I admire them for sticking to their guns and insisting on putting out a quality product rather than giving in to the demands of an IP holder.

Oops. Well... I've got to be honest. I'm not at all happy about some of the house choices this year.

I'm never going to be entirely pleased with the IP-centric focus the event has taken, but it sounds like you're more upset that we didn't get another Screamhouse or a Doctor Who house or something. I'd have liked something closer to Sweet 16, but none of this is really news.

Frankly, the more I think about it, the more I find Purge more interesting than Scream.

First and foremost, Scream was never really that big of a draw for me so hearing that we're getting this now instead is way better.

What does this do to the rumored Purge horde?

This interests me as well. If it were up to me have a mini scare zone outside of the entrance/exit of the house and then still have a few roaming hordes move around the park. Just IMO, if the scare zone had a few more scare actors in it, it would have been perfectly terrifying.

I watch the Scream TV show, every episode. Its not even close to the movie. I watch it for what it is, a Pretty Little Liars copy with the Scream logo attached to it. I'm gutted that Scream the movie is not coming.

Purge was last second, never meant to return in the first place. TWD aside I seriously think this is the best IP lineup in HHN history. Yeah they're bringing stuff back but it's in completely different ways. Freddy and Jason didn't have a house together let alone fight in it. That and it's been 8 years since they've been apart of the event (can you believe it?) Insidious has never been done before in orlando, purge has never been a house ever, there's so much here and pretty much all of it's gonna be awesome. How the heck you all were so cool with the crappy IPs they got last year (Halloween aside) yet this year draws the line? You've all lost your marbles

Yeah the IPs they chose are actually pretty solid sans Walking Dead (which I get, just don't like or think there's anything new or relevant to say with the property).

About the Purge horde: where did that idea even get started? Don't you think they would've announced the horde with the house if it were to exist?