Fast & Furious Attraction? | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious Attraction?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Will there be a Fast and Furious ride at UOR?

• Yes

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just announced on Universal's blog... 9/8/15 Disaster closes with BJ closing later this year... Get your Disaster fix in ASAP.

Do you mind providing a link? Universal Orlando Close-Up (the official blog) doesn't have any article posted.

i did just go directly to the blog and it is not on there.. I also got an email for a Getting ready for the holidays at universal... Someone jumped the gun. They both have countdown clocks on the links and nither one is at zero yet.

Not gonna lie, a bit nervous that it has the same name as the USH attraction.

I was, too, until I saw that there are special ride vehicles and set in San Francisco, which would seem to indicate that it's going to be a totally different experience.

Last edited:
Not to mention the current "subway train" has the same layout as the studio trams. I expect a carbon copy, with possibly a new set taking over the subway earthquake... Not that excited at all. Going to miss Mutha' Nature!
Orland never gets a carbon copy from the tram tour, never. (Look at Jaws and Kong)

Not to mention the current "subway train" has the same layout as the studio trams. I expect a carbon copy, with possibly a new set taking over the subway earthquake... Not that excited at all. Going to miss Mutha' Nature!

The Disaster ride system is shot. No way that sticks around. Not to mention there's no reason to demolish Beetlejuice in that situation

Weren't they supposed to announce the Disaster and Twister closures at the same time?

WAIT A SECOND! So what I am getting is that a blog post was posted early accidentally and this rendering of the queue of the ride was leaked with it. This is also confirmed to go in the San Fran area of the park by the same article. The Beetlejuice and Disaster rides were also both announced to close soon. Beetle Juice being later this year and Disaster being 9-8-15. Is this correct? Trying to catch up.

WAIT A SECOND! So what I am getting is that a blog post was posted early accidentally and this rendering of the queue of the ride was leaked with it. This is also confirmed to go in the San Fran area of the park by the same article. The Beetlejuice and Disaster rides were also both announced to close soon. Beetle Juice being later this year and Disaster being 9-8-15. Is this correct? Trying to catch up.

Yes, this is all correct. Beetlejuice will close after HHN

Notable: no mention of 3D anywhere. Usually that's a part of any 3D attraction announcement. Doesn't mean there won't be 3D elements to the ride, but it's a change in announcement strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.