Fast & Furious Attraction? | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious Attraction?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Will there be a Fast and Furious ride at UOR?

• Yes

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got wind of what is actually replacing Disaster. Should be... ahem... entertaining. The new attraction will be based on the video game 25 To LIFE and UC has been developing a dark red dissapearing ink that that will shower guests. This attraction will be called:

25 To Life:
San Francisco Pig Slaughter
coming in 2018

* children optional

I just got wind of what is actually replacing Disaster. Should be... ahem... entertaining. The new attraction will be based on the video game 25 To LIFE and UC has been developing a dark red dissapearing ink that that will shower guests. This attraction will be called:

25 To Life:
San Francisco Pig Slaughter
coming in 2018

* children optional
:ban:....Just kidding........................Heh, this is just like when someone at Universal accidentally released the opening date back when Diagon was opening. Then they pulled it right back.

So a clone of Hollywood only with smaller vehicles and multiple screen tunnels. Preshow rooms from Disaster to reuse the musion warehouse scenes from Hollywood?

Might be interesting. Like a Hollywood 360 ride with more movement?

Heh, on April 27th I mentioned that they should base the next F&F movie in SF so they can keep the SF area intact. I was pretty close to the truth since they changed the storyline to SF to keep the area intact. I think I'll buy myself a beer tonight to celebrate. Not too shabby for a non insider....:D LOL

What do people make of the fact that there is very clearly a toddler front-and-center in the concept art for the queue? That would suggest a ride without a height requirement, which - in turn - would suggest a ride experience similar to Hollywood's (slow-moving vehicles, limited motion, primarily using screens to evoke the excitement instead of real speed)... which is not a good thing.

Up until this announcement/leak/whatever-it-is, I was under the assumption Universal was going to be taking Hollywood's experience and applying it to a Spider-Man/Transformers template, which isn't something that sounds exciting or fresh to me (I was/am hoping for a more practical, "you're really racing!" kind of ride), but it would be easily 50 times better than staying close to the Hollywood version.

What do people make of the fact that there is very clearly a toddler front-and-center in the concept art for the queue? That would suggest a ride without a height requirement, which - in turn - would suggest a ride experience similar to Hollywood's (slow-moving vehicles, limited motion, primarily using screens to evoke the excitement instead of real speed)... which is not a good thing.

Up until this announcement/leak/whatever-it-is, I was under the assumption Universal was going to be taking Hollywood's experience and applying it to a Spider-Man/Transformers template, which isn't something that sounds exciting or fresh to me (I was/am hoping for a more practical, "you're really racing!" kind of ride), but it would be easily 50 times better than staying close to the Hollywood version.

I think you're reading too much into concept art.

Hopefully! It just struck me as odd to prominently include such an individual who - if the ride is going to have any legitimate oomph - probably won't be able to ride the attraction.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but there's little kids in Gringotts' and FJ concept are too. It's just to get a "diverse" crowd in the art

Reactions: belloq87
"set in San Francisco"

jetsetz-cheap-car-rentals-san-francisco_1.jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.