Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Unexpected but a nice perk that DA is exclusive to AP's for S&S. That location is much more preferable than Simpsons, so I'm happy.

Official Confirmation? :lol:

The source is someone who sold it to me?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but we gotta have something more than "Someone told me"

Official Confirmation? :lol:

The source is someone who sold it to me?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but we gotta have something more than "Someone told me"

It was the guest services people who you order the tickets from. The number from the Universal website to buy the tickets.
Sorry for the unintentional ambiguousness.

I edited the original post. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Brian G.
I really love the early preview media event they pull off with a look at the costumes and extra stuff, very exciting. That's fantastic news about the gift shop, finally a official place instead of having merch spread out to every store in the park. That'll probably be the case still but that's a great thing. Speaking of great things, gringotts being open is just all sorts of amazing, not only will that reduce waits but it's just awesome that you can ride it during the event. Very very happy about all these things......well besides my buddy Liz getting to see the new HHN commercial before me :rant:Whatever though it's apparently the best one in years so that's exciting

Honestly love that commercial. Loads better than the crappy ones we've had the past 3 years, Jack's the center of attention, and it features more than just TWD.

I'm hoping that a whole store for HHN merch means a LOT of cool stuff. I'm hoping for house specific shirts, but I really doubt it outside the IPs. Undoubtedly a lot of anniversary/Jack stuff, but wondering what else. Very exciting to see what happens.

And for the media event, they'll have costumes and concept art of every house/zone, Mike will give a 15-20 min overview of the event (which is for the most part him saying the stuff we already know to the media), and then they walk through a show ready house. 2012, they walked through Silent Hill (lights on) and Dead End (show ready with effects on but no actors). 2013 was TWD, last year was Halloween. I'm betting on Insidious or FvJ this year, if not Monsters and Mayhem. Also worth noting they were allowed to film in 2012/2013, but not last year. I'm going to assume that rule holds over to this year as well.

Reactions: HalloweenStar
I might be jumping the gun but if this is where HHN is heading in the future. I'll be happy. It's about time we get a HHN store. Seems like it works well for HOS. That commercial :clap:....finally we get our own. Maybe I'm asking for too much but if we could get a entrance screen back. That's the icing on the cake.

My own speculation: maybe unannounced scare zone in Diagon? or London Waterfront? it could just include costumed scare actors and no props? (blue sky)

My suspicion is that any part of London/DA (ie anything within the London fence) will be devoid of anything HHN related, barring some lighting on the waterfront. I would love to be wrong here, though.

Reactions: SeventyOne
OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION:

Holding areas will be:
1. Diagon Alley (exclusive for APs, includes the open Harry Potter ride, some stores/eateries)
2. Lucy or what was Lucy last year
3. Springfield
4. Delancey Street a.k.a. Finnegan's

****Rides open includes Escape from Gringotts ride till 12:00am all nights

Source: just bought tickets and the guy who sold them to me said he was just as surprised as I was and that they just found out earlier today EDIT: the guy was from guest services, the number that they give you to buy the tickets

My own speculation: maybe unannounced scare zone in Diagon? or London Waterfront? it could just include costumed scare actors and no props? (blue sky)

Looks like I will have a new stay and scream area to hangout at.

I agree they always say they're reducing the safe zones, but this time, it's for real. It's insane how much they're packing in actors.

Now this is what I like to hear :clap:

Does the Lucy holding area give you access to the same houses as the Finnegan's area or would they get the houses at the front?
Anyway, signed up for the AP preview on opening night ... just two more weeks!

Last year Finnegan's was AvP and Lucy was FDTD.
Cool. Thanks. So perhaps this year Lucy will get Werewolf and Finn FvJ. Second week I'll probably try out the Lucy zone. Is it a busy area? Reason why I don't like Finn's much is because everyone seems to wait there, so last year I waited at Simpson's almost every time.