HHN 25: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 25: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know how early you can print your HHN tickets out? We're thinking about heading out there Monday mainly just to get a look at the props out in the streets and hopefully get our passes so we don't have to wait in the Will Call of Death
I always get mine printed at least 2-3 weeks ahead of time. I always do the pick up at ticket window option though, this year I just bought it at the ticket window.

Does anyone know how early you can print your HHN tickets out? We're thinking about heading out there Monday mainly just to get a look at the props out in the streets and hopefully get our passes so we don't have to wait in the Will Call of Death

I would think you would be able to get them printed out now. Im heading up there this weekend and might stop at the parks and if so will try.

I wish there was another option for Premier Pass ticket redemption other than Guest Services of Death. But alas..

I wish there was another option for Premier Pass ticket redemption other than Guest Services of Death. But alas..

Is the guest service desk at the entrance to Citywalk able to print the tickets? I never see a line there. I was able to get my ROF tickets last year through one of the automated machines at Cabana if that helps anyone

I printed mine at the machine at the hotel when we were up there a few weeks ago.

Ooh that sounds promising. Excellent. Thanks for the input everyone. I'll probably try Monday at the will call in front of IOA since they are usually empty. Will update with my results

This is my first year as an annual passholder. Can someone explain RSVP vs Stay & Scream? Is essentially the same thing but two different areas?

Annual passholder event the first two weekend is an hour of extra time, 5.30 to 6.30 where as stay and scream they usually let the people out at like 6ish. And since you have to rsvp they can control how many people are there for the ap event.

Just a heads up for anyone trying purchase AP ROF. I had to call in this morning as the website was only giving me the option of purchasing individual night tickets. Guest Sevices said the were having website issues so don't fear thinking it's sold out as I did. Took awhile over the phone but I have them now.

Just a heads up for anyone trying purchase AP ROF. I had to call in this morning as the website was only giving me the option of purchasing individual night tickets. Guest Sevices said the were having website issues so don't fear thinking it's sold out as I did. Took awhile over the phone but I have them now.

I must have just missed that. I bought AP ROF with express and didn't have an issue at all. May have been around 7am

Is the guest service desk at the entrance to Citywalk able to print the tickets? I never see a line there. I was able to get my ROF tickets last year through one of the automated machines at Cabana if that helps anyone

I printed mine at the machine at the hotel when we were up there a few weeks ago.

Thanks guys. Will definately print my ROF at Cabana before I head to the parks.

I must have just missed that. I bought AP ROF with express and didn't have an issue at all. May have been around 7am
You probably did, I was trying around 8:30. I know this sounds backwards but 6 of us were doing our RSVP for early entry last Sunday (before I bought my ROF) and 4 of us were able to do it before the website started giving error messages to the other two. When calling guest services they just said it was a website issue and try later. Crashing the system, are we?

Does anyone know anything about the Social Meet Up on Nov. 1st? Sorry if this has been asked before, I got an e-mail about signing and returning forms and I'm a bit lost.

Does anyone know anything about the Social Meet Up on Nov. 1st? Sorry if this has been asked before, I got an e-mail about signing and returning forms and I'm a bit lost.

Nope most of us are clueless on that. Best guess it will be some sort of private "party" might include a house tour, Q&A or just seeing Jack and Chance. Could be anything really. Congrats on getting in.

Nope most of us are clueless on that. Best guess it will be some sort of private "party" might include a house tour, Q&A or just seeing Jack and Chance. Could be anything really. Congrats on getting in.

Thanks! I'm sure it'll be exciting. Hopefully I can figure out how to sign and return these forms. lol

Hey guys! I just wanted to see if anyone had called UO recently and gotten info regarding what houses will be on what tour for the UTH. I really was hoping to avoid buying both am and pm tours this year in lieu of the one I actually want.

Thanks!