Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Very interesting entrance for Alice. Maybe they'll have switchbacks in the street?? Or would that be a traffic nightmare?? lol
Yeah from where that I is the line would have to go down the street, I can't imagine it going through Mel's. Perhaps it will go down and enter through the gift shop?

Really clever marketing and a nice Disney jab.

I noticed chance's make up looks a little different, looks thicker in the eyes

09.03.15_2016HRS.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cole
Don't know if this is real or not but someone posted it on the AP FB group. I seem to remember this being discussed so it looks like its happening.
11902289_10204909511129948_1088606568249031515_n.jpg

Yes the HHN Store is a 100% true. As for central park, even if it was all of central park. Don't expect too much. No one really ever travels that path way. Yeah Alice could be a nightmare of operations. As far as I know there is no meet up in the books for opening weekend at least.

The problem with Central Park is that the side part of it is rarely trafficked. You put scareactors in place there and they go to waste / get terribly bored. Secondly, I think Alice will be fine. There's a backstage entrance over there that'll connect easily from the overflow. A bigger clusterfuck would be having it enter from Shrek proper, what with entering directly from a scarezone.

So I still haven't seen anything related to Diagon Alley on the hhn site. I called again to guest services and they confirmed again that it will be open only for APs (all of Diagon, not just the waterfront). Then, during the event it will be open for everyone till midnight (they say every night but I think it will be more of a peak night thing).

Reactions: neoshinok
That back section of the park used to be pretty popular back in the day when it was way less crowded. I think if they themed it up with the amount of people now they would get a pretty good flow. In my opinion it was the one area that could rival sting alley but handle higher numbers.

Yes the HHN Store is a 100% true. As for central park, even if it was all of central park. Don't expect too much. No one really ever travels that path way. Yeah Alice could be a nightmare of operations. As far as I know there is no meet up in the books for opening weekend at least.

The problem with Central Park is that the side part of it is rarely trafficked. You put scareactors in place there and they go to waste / get terribly bored. Secondly, I think Alice will be fine. There's a backstage entrance over there that'll connect easily from the overflow. A bigger clusterfuck would be having it enter from Shrek proper, what with entering directly from a scarezone.

they added actors in that path in 2012.
barely anyone went. i would go into the path but it felt a little awkward because i was the only one lol

The problem is that the path is not well lit AND the entrance to the path is not clear for people at night (It wasn't clear for me at first, I used to think you were not able to go back there)

If they wanted people to go into the path they needed to put more light and put signs and light at the entrances of the path. make it Obvious

so by that map 4 houses are exiting in MIB that can't be right? Why wouldn't walking dead exit in kidzone like parade houses do and then have run exit before diagon alley? no way your walking around it...right?

I have been thinking. Is the AP passholder night even worth it anymore. For the last few years I have been going, it seems to be a bit crowded and you could only get one house, barely 2. I find that in the same time frame by doing delancey street holding area I can do the same and probably more.

Reactions: anihilnation
AP event at opening night last year was crappy, did not begin 'till about 17h45. I am doing it again this year, but I'll maker sure I am one of the first there, it seems that to make the most of the AP thing you have to be front of the line since they herd you like cattle. The second week I'll probably do S&S by Lucy in the hope that this will give access to Werewolf.

So I still haven't seen anything related to Diagon Alley on the hhn site. I called again to guest services and they confirmed again that it will be open only for APs (all of Diagon, not just the waterfront). Then, during the event it will be open for everyone till midnight (they say every night but I think it will be more of a peak night thing).

Last year you had to have park-to-park access to use the S&S area in Diagon. Given the percentage of people with park-to-park access using S&S who have an AP is probably ridiculously high, this makes some sense, almost just short-hand.