Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Diagon with no gringotts? Laaaaame. Well whatever there could be worse things. Also melody did an amazing job on the art this year, seriously wonderful stuff

^ I will help you out there. Her name is Melody Matheny. She is very well respected in high circles in Central Florida and beyond both for her design work and also for her personality. She is heavily involved in the Slice creative network which puts on the audience attended symposiums in the early spring. (the one that Aiello had to miss this past year). She is apparently very busy.

(I wouldn't have posted her name except that she is quite public about it when it comes to her SZ logos this year on twitter)

Just wanted to be safe. ;)

These interviews showing up on the news are getting kind of silly now. Mostly the same canned stuff over and over again. At least WESH is adding on to the others by offering some fresh tidbits like HHN is mostly indoors so it won't be so hot... at night... like late at night... where the sun isn't.

These interviews showing up on the news are getting kind of silly now. Mostly the same canned stuff over and over again. At least WESH is adding on to the others by offering some fresh tidbits like HHN is mostly indoors so it won't be so hot... at night... like late at night... where the sun isn't.
Lol ... that had me cracking as well :)

Reactions: SeventyOne
Neat that Melody was given some attention here. I'm always iffy about naming people too, but since it's out there - the couple of times I've met Melody she's incredibly cool, and she definitely has a talent for this stuff. She completely blows away any of the work I ever did.

I'm nervous. There are no rooms available on any of the onsite hotels during the first two weekends of Horror Nights!!!!

Edit...

Okay this is wack. I called universal and during HHN they require a minimum of a two night stay. So I cant stay onsite from Saturday to Sunday. Everyone in our party works 5 days a week so we cant do 2 nights. LAME

Last edited:
I'm nervous. There are no rooms available on any of the onsite hotels during the first two weekends of Horror Nights!!!!

Edit...

Okay this is wack. I called universal and during HHN they require a minimum of a two night stay. So I cant stay onsite from Saturday to Sunday. Everyone in our party works 5 days a week so we cant do 2 nights. LAME
I posted on this thread early this summer that almost all of the onsite hotels were close to sold out. Never saw anything like it. Even last year I booked a couple of weeks in the Fall on site just a couple of weeks before I left. My vacation this year is WDW but I was checking dates just for curiosity's sake. After I posted Drew confirmed that he too had checked dates and just about everything was booked. Plus there's the extra CBBR rooms which didn't become available till last year. Next year I'm going to Universal in the spring & fall, but I will book Portofino at least 6 months before I go, just in case. This demand is just crazy. Universal is on a path that's going to just continue this rapid acceleration and demand.

So far the Merch looks good to me. I just hope this a sample of what the merch might be like. Give us nothing but HHN branded stuff. Not sure of the amount so buy if you like.