Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 125 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
ICONS Zone is not just limited to the main icons with iconic kills. I am sure Dr. Agana will be either with them in the Zone or in Mayhem.

Especially with Cindy coming into play around the scarezone; it wouldn't phase me if shes a walk-around Icon like Cindy and i'd possibly even say Lady Luck has a shot for being a walk-around icon.

Well..not exactly. There is one that defies the bets and will probably not be seen until her prophecy is fulfilled in 30.
I hope this happens, but I don't think they've been to concerned with continuing story arcs at the moment. Hopefully they make a push for it to continue that story, as it's a great one.

Reactions: Cole
I hope this happens, but I don't think they've been to concerned with continuing story arcs at the moment. Hopefully they make a push for it to continue that story, as it's a great one.

I'm going to quickly go in fan boy territory but I entirely agree. I'm more so curious that they already have a few years already in the planning stages (as said at the media preview), I wouldn't be surprised if this year is the start of the buildup to get to her.

I hope it has every icon ever, just moments of "oh I haven't seen them in decades". We've seen the main 5 so many times, that's why I was kinda unexcited for this zone. But now they're doing more obscure stuff I'm all in

I hope it has every icon ever, just moments of "oh I haven't seen them in decades". We've seen the main 5 so many times, that's why I was kinda unexcited for this zone. But now they're doing more obscure stuff I'm all in

Heres the thing with the queen, she can't come back till 30, because of certain story-elements done of her character. Now, could we see some of her minions come around, yes. But theres no chance in hell that they touch her until the time is right, but if they do then that raises some interesting questions.

Reactions: Cole
Maybe it's just me but I don't care to have Dr. Agana. I want BM or nothing. I can't even remember what Dr. Agana looks like compared to after her transformation. I'm interested in to seeing as to how other "Icons" are about in the zone. As to Lady Luck. She had her own year but which major icon will see be near. Unless they rome about.

Well... I've heard Eelmouth is showing up again, too. And maybe the queen in some capacity.

I'd love to see Terra Cruentes continue officially though.

Would be awesome if true.

Iniquitus showing up doesn't surprise me as they're great filler for this, but man, those guys ended up being pretty generic and disappointing - more something I'd expect from a regional park.

If you guys really think they care about plot arcs with the Terra Queen at this point, you haven't been paying attention. I say this out of sadness, as I too would love for them to continue the "every 15 years" thing. That'd be amazing.

We know Cindy and Luck are appearing. I've heard whispers Cryptkeeper might show up in the same costume from HHNXX. (He might end up at the Die-In, though?) I'm sure Eddie will show up, too, I doubt they threw out his costumes/masks/prosthetic plans.

Bloody Mary/Mary Agana is a huge question mark - but she would've been a hard "no" before that merchandise appearance, so I'm hopeful.