MSHI Expansion? | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Literally just beat me to it!

Insane, if the rumor was true about DD and F4 to be removed, then this changes everything. And since they are the same studio as Xmen, what are the chances of disney getting those rights back, too? I would say since f4 is 2020, plans wont change, but who knows now

Who knows. If its true, then I could see them making a appearance in Infinity War (the origins of the team) but still, it'd think Doom isn't far from this world because of space.

Literally just beat me to it!

Insane, if the rumor was true about DD and F4 to be removed, then this changes everything. And since they are the same studio as Xmen, what are the chances of disney getting those rights back, too? I would say since f4 is 2020, plans wont change, but who knows now

From the article it seems like Fox gave up the F4 rights in exchange for the X-men tv rights. If thats the case, I'd say its even less likely that we'd see xmen in the MCU

Who knows. If its true, then I could see them making a appearance in Infinity War (the origins of the team) but still, it'd think Doom isn't far from this world because of space.

I think Doom is safe unless they are removing the F4 from the island. If they really are tearing out footers on Hulk, I really think that its to redesign the back half to open up that area next to and behind Doom.

From ComicBookResources.com:

The rumored deal between 20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios involving "Fantastic Four" is not true, according to a Fox representative when reached by CBR News.
Earlier today, a report from Den of Geek stated that Fox had traded the live-action rights to Fantastic Four in exchange for the TV rights to the X-Men, with word quickly spreading online. Den of Geek has since run their own update of the story, stating that Fox informed them the story is "completely untrue."

The problem is that you can't do much on space. Excluding Toon Lagoon theatre, I can't see a shred of hope that Doom is staying; considering if the plans originally for Dooms space.
Yeah, I don't see how doom or sf can be built around. What was supposed to be built in dooms plot?