Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Perhaps they're trying to locate particularly rough spots on the ride track to focus on? Certain parts of the track are already marked for something, no?

^ That section appears to be one of the break runs, correct? Those are the only parts that have the shade roofs. Wait, do they have roofs? Were roofs added in the past few years?

Last edited:
The typeface used on the construction wall art already gives a little hint of the direction we're moving.

Off subject for a sec but has anyone seen how they get these coasters back to station after an estop or other failure. I saw a bottomed out HRRR back a few months after it opened and never stopped to wonder how they would get it out of that first deep valley.

Reactions: anihilnation
Off subject for a sec but has anyone seen how they get these coasters back to station after an estop or other failure. I saw a bottomed out HRRR back a few months after it opened and never stopped to wonder how they would get it out of that first deep valley.
Good question! I'd imagine a pulley kind of thing mounted to the track.

If that's truly a hint of the new style of the attraction, that would seem to indicate that it will not be themed to the Marvel Cinematic Universe version of the Hulk.