Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

Recently got into XCOM: Enemy Unknown! I downloaded it over a year ago on PSN and never played it. Man what a gem! Being able to name your troops after your friends and then see them fall in battle is heartbreaking! I'm addicted, and I don't get that addicted to games easily!

Assassin's Creed Rogue. A decent follow up to Black Flag (though admittedly not nearly as grand). There is a spot in the North Atlantic you can visit that is near identical to "Wild Arctic" at Seaworld with it's wooden ship wreckages and polar bears.

Anyone collect Amiibos? I saw that my Gamestop got a few Ness Abiibos in stock, which is supposed to be rare...just letting anyone playing Wii U and who happens to be a collector/Earthbound fan know.

Decided to pick up the new Madden on Xbox this year. Feels a lot better than I remember it being and it does a really good job of making me feel like I am doing good and looking cool.

I haven't played online yet so I have a feeling I suck just as bad as ever.

Decided to pick up the new Madden on Xbox this year. Feels a lot better than I remember it being and it does a really good job of making me feel like I am doing good and looking cool.
The new catching system certainly helps in that regard. But it's a much improved game across the board.

Just got Rock Band 4 yesterday. Super happy to have it back on my Xbox One!!! Few bugs but overall really liking it.

One nice tie in, pretty sure they got the girl that tells you how to pick songs/what you can bring/etc in the Rock It queue for the voice of the tutorials.

I've recently beat Tearaway on PS4, playing Mario Maker, beat Persona 4: Dancing all Night, and played through The Beginners Guide. Probably a bunch of other games too but I'm forgetting them off the top of my head.