Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've never scene any of the movies, but they have had some of the cars on display at the studios from time to time. This one I saw this year, if it were a stretch, would it count as some type of bus like armored military vehicle?

I've never scene any of the movies, but they have had some of the cars on display at the studios from time to time. This one I saw this year, if it were a stretch, would it count as some type of bus like armored military vehicle?

Not relating to your question but ewww at everything to do with Animal Actors in the background. With the DeLorean looking car in the forefront left (just guessing since you can't see it), i'd think this pic would be from the mid-90's if it didn't say "Furious 7.

Thank goodness that area will be going away and cleaned up soon.

Reactions: Frank Drackman
Not relating to your question but ewww at everything to do with Animal Actors in the background. With the DeLorean looking car in the forefront left (just guessing since you can't see it), i'd think this pic would be from the mid-90's if it didn't say "Furious 7.

Thank goodness that area will be going away and cleaned up soon.

Yeah, I didn't realize that. I cropped a photo I had posted in the F&F thread that we had prior to the official announcement (you can see the other car in that post)... I was just trying to point out that what I was reading reminded of a car that I had seen on display...it looks kind of Mad Max to me...I do think another clue that it is recent is the metal/silver barriers behind the cars as I think those are fairly recent :)

Yeah, I didn't realize that. I cropped a photo I had posted in the F&F thread that we had prior to the official announcement (you can see the other car in that post)... I was just trying to point out that what I was reading reminded of a car that I had seen on display...it looks kind of Mad Max to me...I do think another clue that it is recent is the metal/silver barriers behind the cars as I think those are fairly recent :)

He's saying he knows it's from 2015, but it really looks like it's from the 90's because of how outdated and cheesy that area looks.

Reactions: Nick
I am so muddled with information at this point that today I sat here wondering, "has Disaster closed yet???"
uMcqvoX2.jpeg

Poor me...

It was only used in a desert scene to unload cars from a train. While not impossible, it's kind of a leap to use that in a city scene hauling people.