October 21st, 2015 (Back to the Future) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

October 21st, 2015 (Back to the Future)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was going to post this too. Beat me to it. Hahaha.

In another interesting tidbit, Tom Wilson has decided to do the voice acting for Biff in the updated 30th anniversary edition of Back to the Future the video game (Playstation 4 and Xbox One). Its the same game that recently came out on Playstation 3 except with updated graphics and now Tom Wilson FINALLY doing the voice work for Biff. The first edition of the game severely lacked mainly because the actor doing the voice of Biff was really off. Most of the rest of the cast took part, including even Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd.

Tom Wilson was known for many years for trying to steer away from the series and the Biff character as much as possible. Its good to see him back in the family. Hopefully this means he'll also be available for any future projects that may arise.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Blue and Mad Dog
I think their website is screwed up, I think that is supposed to be the marathon like all of the other AMCs are doing.

I didn't think it was Michael J Fox in the game just someone doing a REALLY good attempt, no?