Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Florida's 25th Anniversary (2015)

I think you guys are way off on the concert series. I think its a great lineup for universal. Is it my fav type of music? No but no way was universal going to have Devil Wears Prada or any other metal band play. These artist are all top of the chart artist..I mean they could have had Hewey Lewis come back...

To add to this slightly, Walk The Moon ("Shut Up And Dance") is performing a 6-song set this Saturday for the Nickelodeon Halo awards (I think it might be a live telecast? not sure).

It's not part of the concert series, but I figured i'd put it in here in case anyone cared.

To add to this slightly, Walk The Moon ("Shut Up And Dance") is performing a 6-song set this Saturday for the Nickelodeon Halo awards (I think it might be a live telecast? not sure).

It's not part of the concert series, but I figured i'd put it in here in case anyone cared.

Yeah, it gets televised across Nickelodeon networks.

So I went to the taping/mini-concert tonight. Walk The Moon performed 7 songs (not bad for a freebie) and put on a great performance. Nick Cannon barely did anything. The entire pit of kids around the runway was made of paid children, which was sort of BS, but hey, it's Nickelodeon).

Anyway, here's the 2-songs that will be shown on the HALO Awards:

Additional Footage:

Last edited:
So I went to the taping/mini-concert tonight. Walk The Moon performed 7 songs (not bad for a freebie) and put on a great performance. Nick Cannon barely did anything. The entire pit of kids around the runway was made of paid children, which was sort of BS, but hey, it's Nickelodeon).

Anyway, here's the 2-songs that will be shown on the HALO Awards:

Additional Footage:

Where is the whole awards show being taped? In a sound stage?

I don't know what happened to the Universal Museum thread.. But my wish came true. Universal museum and prop shop now open in the former Magic Shop in Hollywood section of USF!

Last edited:
I won't be able to afford a single thing in this store but I'll probably visit it every day I'm in the park. I kinda hope no one buys the Twister stuff as it's some of the more recognizable props in the store.

EDIT: Well, that was quick. Taylor @ OI just bought the cow for $1,273.

Last edited: