Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2015 | Inside Universal Forums

Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 17, 2014
Tallahassee
Saw today that Halloween night is sold out already. This year it sold out three weeks earlier than last. Does anyone know if this is like HHN where you need a seperate ticket to enter or if you can get in with your annual pass?

Also has anyone done this before and what was your take on it?

Saw today that Halloween night is sold out already. This year it sold out three weeks earlier than last. Does anyone know if this is like HHN where you need a seperate ticket to enter or if you can get in with your annual pass?

Also has anyone done this before and what was your take on it?

It is a seperate ticketed event.

I liked it, because the parade is great and the fireworks are probably the best of anything Disney does.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Probably the best disney night time event, best parade, best fireworks, candy everywhere and there's no better time to ride the haunted mansion. There's also gonna be a new hocus pocus show this year so if your into that, go for it

It is a seperate ticketed event.

I liked it, because the parade is great and the fireworks are probably the best of anything Disney does.

Agreed about "Boo to You". Easily the best parade Disney has since they got rid of Spectro, and the only parade I'd bother to go watch.

I'm not a fan of the fireworks, but I know a lot of people enjoy them.

Looks like a crowded October for WDW. It was tough to get a moderate hotel room for a two week stay. If it wasn't for the PIN I was sent I would have been shut out. Guess these new school schedules the last two years are making a change in vacation schedules.

Looks like a crowded October for WDW. It was tough to get a moderate hotel room for a two week stay. If it wasn't for the PIN I was sent I would have been shut out. Guess these new school schedules the last two years are making a change in vacation schedules.

There sadly really is no "offseason" anymore in Central Florida.

I've been numerous times, and I enjoy it. By far the better party to see IMO. It also has excellent fireworks, and in my opinion the best parade of the year! It used to be a lesser known event, which added to its charm, but unfortunately has become more crowded over the past few years.

I did have a horrible experience in 2013, but I'm hoping that was a fluke. I went closer to Halloween and it was as crowded as New Year's Eve. Plus, the crowd control was terrible, because of the numerous events you found yourself trapped in one section of the park during parades. I'll be there this year, though!
Looking forward to the Hocus Pocus show

I've been numerous times, and I enjoy it. By far the better party to see IMO. It also has excellent fireworks, and in my opinion the best parade of the year! It used to be a lesser known event, which added to its charm, but unfortunately has become more crowded over the past few years.

I did have a horrible experience in 2013, but I'm hoping that was a fluke. I went closer to Halloween and it was as crowded as New Year's Eve. Plus, the crowd control was terrible, because of the numerous events you found yourself trapped in one section of the park during parades. I'll be there this year, though!
Looking forward to the Hocus Pocus show

sounds like a fluke... part of the fun is planning around the parades so your not trapped... there's also official crossings on main street during the second parade i believe, could be wrong.

I've never been to MNSSHP or the christmas party, but I've been dying to. To clarify, the ticket for the event includes park admission for the time of the event, right? From what I could gather, they will let you in ~3 hours before the event begins and you don't have to pay park admission on top of the event ticket.

Agreed on both. I also enjoy the "people-watching" aspect of the event--better if you go early when Cast Members get discounted tickets. A lot of local Disney fans go all-out with elaborately detailed or at least very clever costumes.

Also, while it doesn't justify the price tag, you can walk out of there with literally a couple pounds of candy. I usually end up saving it to give out Halloween night.

What nights is this on at the MK this year? If we don't have an event ticket, will we have to leave earlier than park closing?
Park closes at 7PM if you don't have an event ticket. Nights for it are Sept. 18,20,22,25,27 Oct. 1,2,4,6,8,9,12,13,15,16,18,20,22,23,25,27,29,31 Nov. 1

Reactions: ynnoj
thanks I guess that makes sense saying halloween night was sold out. Im really considering going this year looks to be fun.
It should be noted if comparing this to HHN, Selling out for MNSSHP is far different than even the lightest of HHN nights. One of the benefits of this is they limit the number of tickets so the experience is nice even on the busy nights.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I went last night and it was a "sold out event" Im very glad Disney limits it because It didnt feel that crowded. The parade and Hocus Pocus play were awesome. It was really fun watching people all dressed up. Some people had some very creative customs that were very cool. I think the most we waited in Line for any ride was 20 mins and that was mine train. Alot of other rides like Space Mountain and Pirates were walk ons. My wife and I also filled up 4 of the bags they were handing out to hold candy. I thought it was an awesome event and I would recommend it to everyone. I'll Def be going again next year.

Reactions: martymcflyy85