Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Excellent pics Bri! Thanks

Wow, they had to rip the frig out of the upper inside of the doorway stonework! You can see the mural beyond. Perhaps a clearance issue?

Think that means they have decided to make the doors swing inward?

I hope the doors have a sound effect when they open. The one that I like in the link below is the second part of the second "CREAK, SHIP":

Squeak & Creak Foley - Squeak and Creak Sound Effects, Foley, Download Sound Effects - Stockmusic.com

Imagine that combined with intense phrases from the Kong soundtrack. :stun:

Or perhaps a sound effect that's a bit less 'squeaky' and something with more bass and rumble to evoke the sound of stone scraping against stone.
Stone Rock Doors Sound Effects Downloads

I'm thinking something more along the lines of the second file at this link titled 'Stone Door Large Stone Door - Slide Open'.

Does anyone have an approximate layout of the inside track? Given the size of the outdoor track portion, I can't imagine how much more there can be on the inside.

There is as much if not more track on the interior as the outside. Happy now? :)

There is yet another surprise in this attraction that actually has implications... and I can't quite figure out what it means or how it fits in the canon of Kong. It is kind of a shocker!

Just got back from staying on-site and the hotel theme park loop already features Skull Island: Reign of Kong, but using footage from Kong 360. So I guess that's confirmed? :lol:

Reactions: Cole
Update: The doors will definitely open inward. You will never see the backside of the doors unless you crank your head backwards for 1 or 2 seconds and even then, they will quickly disappear from view very fast. Two doors won't be the only doors to close. :stun:

Exceptional design and rehashing of ideas over the few years prior.

And yet... I have been told this is simple syrup when compared to Gringotts. :)