Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, maybe something like a preview store/M&G similar to USH's Potter store? Or maybe something like Attack on Titan/Biohazard temp attractions.

It will be the big attraction itself if it happens. Perhaps everything else, but that is beyond my circle of life at this time.

Let me add that there is a big big trick to this attraction but many in UC don't know how they are going to do it... don't know what the big boys at the top of UC have technology wise.

I have researched it myself and the tech seems like a big traffic accident of solutions that don't quite work. I am vexed. :saywhat:

Last edited:
Another mention of Universal Studios, this time by Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime while discussing the new account system ("My Nintendo").

“Meaning playing a smart device app from Nintendo, it recognizes that you’ve done that and you’ll be rewarded for that activity. Purchase games for our dedicated game systems, My Nintendo will know, you’ll be rewarded for that activity. Play games, watch videos, conceptually go to Universal Studios, the thought process is that this is a more robust and sticky way for you as a consumer to interact with all things Nintendo, for it to be tracked, and then for you to be rewarded for all that activity. Given that much larger vision, the mechanics of the program needed to be completely rethought and redone. And that’s why we sunsetted Club Nintendo to create this new program.”

It will be the big attraction itself if it happens. Perhaps everything else, but that is beyond my circle of life at this time.

Let me add that there is a big big trick to this attraction but many in UC don't know how they are going to do it... don't know what the big boys at the top of UC have technology wise.

I have researched it myself and the tech seems like a big traffic accident of solutions that don't quite work. I am vexed. :saywhat:

The antigravity parts in Mario Kart?

Reactions: Mike S
The last thing I heard about Okinawa was now for a Disney park, that was a few days ago, although I was half asleep and don't remember where I read it.